NWS: boston marathon finish line bombed twice EEEEEEEK itshappening.gif

mover

and shaker
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
but everyone was saying he stopped talking as soon as he was read his rights, which is it? :hsugh:

He was interrogated for 16 hours by the FBI and he supposedly made some reference to NYC/Times Square as a target. Then some judge pranced in and read him his rights...then he shut up.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
yeah, I suppose shrapnel could have hit her over there. Still....unless she knew someone back there, why the fuck would you go towards it rather than get the fuck out of there as fast as possible?

I don't know, that's why i posted this link. Fucking weird. Same with the first woman...the nurse. I don't know many nurses that would start helping after a bomb and then bolt 2 minutes later (after taking her jacket off). Just random/weird behavior

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
So now you're an expert at identifying leg wraps in photographs too? Damn dude, you're making a run at Jason for most knowledgeable person on this forum. :hsugh:

She was walking through carnage. She saw limbs blown off, blood everywhere, people screaming and crying... Bitch probably went into shock and was overwhelmed. But no, obviously you know exactly what was going on and everything that was going through her head.

Did i say i knew what she was thinking? I'm offering up ideas. God dammit. Read the rest of the post you quoted

porsch1909

OT Supporter
Nov 18, 2005
Scotland
He was interrogated for 16 hours by the FBI and he supposedly made some reference to NYC/Times Square as a target. Then some judge pranced in and read him his rights...then he shut up.

Not sure why he waited for his rights to shut up. You can't forcefully make someone speak

Se7en

Jun 24, 2004
2 up 2 down
you really think average people don't try to do the boston marathon? :rofl: and the fact that she clearly isn't in runner shape just adds to the probability that she pulled a muscle if she was a runner.

I'm not defending the conspiracy idiots, but you have to have a qualifying time to enter the boston marathon, aka you have to be a runner

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston

TheWeasel

Boston bombers mom: 'America was supposed to be safe but it killed my sons.'

Like in a bomb that your sons planted? Or when they shot cops?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec