ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk

Disney just fucking lazy. :rofl:

The scene itself was fine, and it was cool to see em play fight, but they could have did this, Anakin supposed to be like 20 in this. :rofl:

You do know what will happened if they used that clip right?

OMG DEAGING LOOKS SO FAKE ITS CLEARLY CGI, LOOK AT ANIKINS SKIN< IT TOO SMOOTH TO LOOK REAL.

Star Wars community has turned into such a toxic shithole that its never worth reading any comments about the universe. Sucks because I was a fan of Star Wars for almost 3 decades and the community use to be the best thing about this universe.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
You do know what will happened if they used that clip right?

OMG DEAGING LOOKS SO FAKE ITS CLEARLY CGI, LOOK AT ANIKINS SKIN< IT TOO SMOOTH TO LOOK REAL.

Star Wars community has turned into such a toxic shithole that its never worth reading any comments about the universe. Sucks because I was a fan of Star Wars for almost 3 decades and the community use to be the best thing about this universe.
Ya diehard star wars fans just need to stop watching. They'll never be pleased by anything. They've somehow managed to get angry enough about space wizard fantasies to the point in which they've lost the ability to enjoy things

It's so fucking weird

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
This ep def proved that reva is an absolutely fine char and the actress is doing just fine as well

The writing she's been given hasn't always been the best but she's made do with that remarkably well

Yet another thing that star wars "fans" have gotten absolutely wrong

Reactions: Jesus and preston

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Oh come on bruh this ep was fun as fuck

U need to relax on this
It's hard not to, when you have your franchises constantly ruined, its the only way to get some reprieve. They ruined Star Trek (albeit we've got a heart beat now with Strange New Worlds), and they're continuing to run Star Wars into the ground with this sloppy shit.

So you're cool with not once, but twice they did an "Inspector Gadget" ending in Obi-Wan?

You're fine with Vader criticizing Reva for letting Obi get away and almost killing her, but he does the same exact thing when the motherfucker just put out fire 30 seconds prior. The only way I enjoy this is that it's bad-movie level good. This shit is silly. :rofl:

If so, cool I guess. :dunno:

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
It's hard not to, when you have your franchises constantly ruined, its the only way to get some reprieve. They ruined Star Trek (albeit we've got a heart beat now with Strange New Worlds), and they're continuing to run Star Wars into the ground with this sloppy shit.

So you're cool with not once, but twice they did an "Inspector Gadget" ending in Obi-Wan?

You're fine with Vader criticizing Reva for letting Obi get away and almost killing her, but he does the same exact thing when the motherfucker just put out fire 30 seconds prior. The only way I enjoy this is that it's bad-movie level good. This shit is silly. :rofl:

If so, cool I guess. :dunno:
dunno im just rolling with this shit and having fun

i save my analysis of script details for stuff that actually matters. a silly space fantasy is for kicking back and just chilling

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
This ep def proved that reva is an absolutely fine char and the actress is doing just fine as well

The writing she's been given hasn't always been the best but she's made do with that remarkably well

Im am just so fucking tired of "The antagonist will turn to the light side by the end of their arc".

Like fuck can they come up with something new? Every Star Wars story ends this way.

Reactions: Twinsen

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Im am just so fucking tired of "The antagonist will turn to the light side by the end of their arc".

Like fuck can they come up with something new? Every Star Wars story ends this way.

If she hadn't figured it out, Vader told her that Obi set her up to fight vader and obi most likely knew she was going to lose badly. she's also pretty pissed about the whole "he was your padawhatever and he straight up murdered all my friends" thing too so i doubt she's going to become a good guy.

To be fair, she's got some solid gripes.

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
If she hadn't figured it out, Vader told her that Obi set her up to fight vader. she's also pretty pissed about the whole "he was your padawhatever and he straight up murdered all my friends" thing too so i doubt she's going to become a good guy.

To be fair, she's got some solid gripes.
I just want to finally see a "breaking bad" style character arc where good becomes evil. Sadly this is Disney and i doubt we will :(

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

Taika waititi might finally take the franchise in new directions

Apparently his movie will be moving forward and away from Skywalker elements

Reactions: Twinsen and Keksim

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk

Yeah I hope so, but it looks like the fans wont be kind.

RIan tried to set up a whole new direction and the backlash he got :o

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field

Needs to have rando skywalker fratboy cousin named Skyler Skywalker make a cameo as a D-bag in a Tatooine bar

"You can't throw me out my dad owns a speeder dealership!!!"

• Haha

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004

One thing I never understood about the internet: When a character in fictional movie / tv / game whatever is boring, dumb or whatever they blame the actor. The actor reads / interprets the script. BLAME THE FUCKING WRITERS!!!

I don't think that the actress who plays Reva is bad. I think this show is...like most D+... lacking in development. Maybe its not bad writers but its good writers on a short schedule. IDFK. This shit is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenifer32