ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
meh, i was entertained by the latest episode.

do i think its perfect? no.

will i keep watching? for sure, and i'll probably watch the next stupid SW show they make also. sme with ST

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I didn't particularly enjoy the sequels so the Anakin flashback was meh. Riva's story is kinda tragic. DV should have cut her in half instead of stabbing her exactly like he did when she survived as a kid. Obi-Wan should really delete his top secret, potentially universe-altering voicemails.

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
For all of you bitching about the SW fans bitching about SW, here's the thing you don't get: the more you know about SW, the more you can tell when they fuck up continuity or they do something that doesn't make any sense in the context of the SW universe. Disney SW established the Story Group who's job was to help guide creators to made sure creators didn't do anything stupid, but apparently consulting with them was optional (unfortunately). They're fucking worthless.

Reactions: Whojive and Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Im am just so fucking tired of "The antagonist will turn to the light side by the end of their arc".

Like fuck can they come up with something new? Every Star Wars story ends this way.
I just wish they would move on from anything related to Skywalker. Then they could do anything they want, or pool from existing material. But the real Star Wars nerds would flip out about every change they made. :dunno:

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
If she hadn't figured it out, Vader told her that Obi set her up to fight vader and obi most likely knew she was going to lose badly. she's also pretty pissed about the whole "he was your padawhatever and he straight up murdered all my friends" thing too so i doubt she's going to become a good guy.

To be fair, she's got some solid gripes.
Reva's whole angle doesn't really make sense. She basically joined up with Vader, to kill/capture other Jedi. Unless in the last episode she releases ALL captured Jedi, her whole basis is dumb.

Buuuuuuuuuut they'll probably save her Return-to-the-Light adventures for her own spin-off show. :rofl:

Reactions: MySunRoofWorks

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I watched episode 5 and it was fun. This show has been really sloppy and bad at times but everything finally came together

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I watched episode 5 and it was fun. This show has been really sloppy and bad at times but everything finally came together
Review I just watched really did put it altogether. This episode wasn't even needed, lol.

They had two ships right?

So when Obi first landed...they could have just...you know...got in the 2nd shift and left? :rofl:

Whojive

Such devastation this was not my intention!
OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
Lake Orion, MI
I didn't particularly enjoy the sequels so the Anakin flashback was meh. Riva's story is kinda tragic. DV should have cut her in half instead of stabbing her exactly like he did when she survived as a kid. Obi-Wan should really delete his top secret, potentially universe-altering voicemails.
more like delete Bail Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost