ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
They should do an episode 3 where Anakin beats Obi and takes over the galaxy.

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Last episode was good. Better than the others. I think if they fix the cinematography it will be a lot better. There were some shots, namely the space ones, that really nailed the Star Wars feel.

Reactions: Whojive

tommylightning

Set the timer to 2:15
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
So Obi just flew away and the Correllion didn’t follow? Then Obi wan suddenly just flies around space unnoticed. Oh and Reva just shuts her yap for the next 10 years or so…good episode weak open ending

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
Vader saying he killed Anakin links to Obi Wan telling Luke that Vader killed his father in Ep. 4.
That was nice, but didn't jive with what Vader said to Obi Wan earlier in the series: "I am what you made me." Maybe I missed something but that took me out of the moment a little bit

Reactions: Twinsen

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004
So homie has the opportunity to end this guy and he just walks away? Big oooof.

/Casual fan hot take

Kenobi is complicit from that point forward in every death that Vader is responsible for.
Twice! First he let him live on Mustafar in SW EP3 and yet again in Obi EP6. Literally had space hitler by the balls and let him walk twice.

IMHO: Mustafar was "fine" to let him live because Anakin was literally toast at that point but no excuse after that. Remember Obi already KNOWS that Anakin killed ALL the younglings and everyone at the Jedi temple during both events.

Reactions: Twinsen and HUGE

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost