ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Episode 3 was easily the best of the 3 and stands with 4/5/6.
Absolutely fucking not

It's indeed the best of the trilogy but it suffers from Hayden's wooden acting and terrible writing. It's a 6 at best

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
But you'd probably feel differently if you first say the prequels at age 8 where most of that either goes over your head or is entertaining. As an adult, I thought the prequels were too complex for kids with all the politics. But I guess there was still enough for kids to be entertained without understanding all that. Episode 3 was easily the best of the 3 and stands with 4/5/6.
Totally forgot that they tried to center an action/sci-fi film around a mega-dull trade dispute :ugh: One of so many bad ideas in those prequels.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Totally forgot that they tried to center an action/sci-fi film around a mega-dull trade dispute :ugh: One of so many bad ideas in those prequels.
Rewatched the prequels a couple years ago and was stunned by just how bad phantom menace and attack really are

Like even worse than I remembered. Phantom is so bogged down by the most boring minutia imaginable. 2/10 is being generous. And the one point is only bc of darth maul fight

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
I'm not reading anything anyone post here so far but we are three episodes in and this series is legit. Mando kinda fucked around where no one really cared and nothing mattered but this is right in the main vein of the story. And looks amazing.

Redbeard

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Nowhere
I'm not reading anything anyone post here so far but we are three episodes in and this series is legit. Mando kinda fucked around where no one really cared and nothing mattered but this is right in the main vein of the story. And looks amazing.

It’s good but some parts of the plot are meh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianDecent