ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
oh, poor naïve twinsen....

You know Reva is going to turn good at the last moment and save Leia/Luke/Kenobi from Darth Vader. Full disclosuer, I have not read/watched any spoilers.
God I hope not.

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
oh, poor naïve twinsen....

You know Reva is going to turn good at the last moment and save Leia/Luke/Kenobi from Darth Vader. Full disclosuer, I have not read/watched any spoilers.
She has Luke hostage, sees the light or whatever, goes back to Vader and gets murked (if the spoilersare true ofc).

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
Yeah, I already know. Really sick of these dumb writers ruining all the things.

I mean, It can be done well, but that has yet to be seen. More often than not they fuck it up and the writers don't put in the effort for the characters to have earned any of it.

Jeebus

Sep 27, 2000
KNOCK KNOCK! LOL!
This could’ve been so much better if Obi-Wan acted as a ghost in the machine, keeping Luke and Leia safe by foiling plans from a distance. And showing how much he wants to be a part of their lives but knowing that he cannot be. Have a make some dark choices about saving other Jedi‘s or protecting his assets.

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
This could’ve been so much better if Obi-Wan acted as a ghost in the machine, keeping Luke and Leia safe by foiling plans from a distance. And showing how much he wants to be a part of their lives but knowing that he cannot be. Have a make some dark choices about saving other Jedi‘s or protecting his assets.

That would be fantastic as an ongoing series. I'm assuming this is a one-off. Part of the thrill of these episodes is him not wanting to come out of hiding and having to save Leia and risking being found out because he is out and about.

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
...also, Disney has no room to scream racism after what they did with Finn. After Luke, that's probably the most unforgivable sin of those sequel movies. Rey's story was boring, whatever....they just fucking dunked on Finn after TFA though.

Reactions: HUGE

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Honestly it's hard to tell if she's good at acting or not (this is my first time seeing her) because like I said earlier, even Ewan isn't that good in this. The writing and direction are pretty bad.

• Sad
Reactions: Twinsen

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Honestly it's hard to tell if she's good at acting or not (this is my first time seeing her) because like I said earlier, even Ewan isn't that good in this. The writing and direction are pretty bad.

Why do you hate Asian women?

• Wow
Reactions: Keksimus

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Why do you hate Asian women?

I actually had high hopes because she seemed to do fine with the 'Mandalorian' episodes she directed.

Maybe there's only so much you can do with weak scripts... though the Leia chase scene definitely could've been directed better lol

Reactions: HUGE

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

cQ4DGMp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost