ENT Obi-Wan Kenobi *OFFICIAL THREAD* …streaming now on Disney+

Ava G.

Apr 9, 2021
CO
"What have you become?"

"I am what you made me."

I was at the edge of the seat.

The episode had minor frustrating aspects... the cutaways from the fight to the boring chase, the main villain's bewildering choice at the very end.

But over all, tense and visceral. Ended too fast.

Reactions: Twinsen

Ava G.

Apr 9, 2021
CO
17adcc1297081049660ccc5a3667381dde29a6f5.gifv

Reactions: Twinsen and HUGE

BoogieKnight

Aug 29, 2002
Wacko, Tejas
I watched two episodes and I think I’m gonna bail. There’s definitely a difference between this show and the Favreau Star Wars shows in terms of storytelling, acting, casting, etc…. Star Wars is best when it is a space western. Idkwtf Kenobi is. Whatever the show is right now, it feels forced and hollow at this point.

I don’t get the uproar with Reva. The actress playing her is working with what she is given from the show’s writers (which is not much). That said, the little girl who plays Leia is terrible. Yes, I get that Kid Leia is supposed to be precocious with a rebellious streak #girlpower, but the poor kid can’t act so it comes off as annoying. She looks like she’s 5 not 10 years old and she runs like a toddler with a full diaper. Whoever casted her needs to be fired.

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Lol so much hate. The girl playing Leia hasn't bothered me and I've been enjoying the show for the most part. Ep3 had some great moments and a few that seemed a bit forced but I'll keep watching. It's way better than any of the new star trek that's for sure ( excluding snw)

Should I watch book of boba Fett? I've heard it sucks but I don't really have anything else I'm watching at the moment.

Jeebus

Sep 27, 2000
KNOCK KNOCK! LOL!
Well the show is causing a minor family crisis. We have the Star Wars hotel booked for our son‘s eighth birthday later this month and to get everyone in the mood we’re watching the show. But the kids themselves are making fun of the show and how ridiculous it is and my wife is having to agree and it’s bugging her out that no one is going to enjoy the hotel now that we spent thousands of dollars on it. :rofl:

Last edited:

BoogieKnight

Aug 29, 2002
Wacko, Tejas
Lol so much hate. The girl playing Leia hasn't bothered me and I've been enjoying the show for the most part. Ep3 had some great moments and a few that seemed a bit forced but I'll keep watching. It's way better than any of the new star trek that's for sure ( excluding snw)

Should I watch book of boba Fett? I've heard it sucks but I don't really have anything else I'm watching at the moment.
New Star Trek is absolutely dog shit terrible lol. Paramount ran that franchise into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds