LOVE Obsessed with cuddling/sleeping in bed together...

Pen Is Mightier

Anyone else obsessed? I enjoy using his back as a giant pillow as we sleep or cuddle up together with him in my arms or vice versa. :mamoru:

Anyone else the same? I'm in heaven in bed. :o

Slickismax

Apr 17, 2007
I'm 6'0 and she is 5'0 and she likes to sleep on her side with her head on my chest and her hand on the other side of my chest and her leg wrapped around one of my legs. I like how she just fits on me like I'm wearing her.

Deckard

Aug 11, 2007
I'm 6'0 and she is 5'0 and she likes to sleep on her side with her head on my chest and her hand on the other side of my chest and her leg wrapped around one of my legs. I like how she just fits on me like I'm wearing her.
:werd: my girl likes to do the exact same thing, though we don't have quite such a large height disparity, haha

CorpseStreet

Jun 10, 2008
I looove laying in bed with my SO. I like to wrap his arm around me and I hold on to it like a vise. I as like just wrapping myself around him while he is just relaxing where ever.

Insert

Jun 24, 2004
Metro Detroit
I wish my SO loved to cuddle like that. Only kind she really enjoys is spooning and loves to have her space while she sleeps. If I'm lucky she'll occasionally do something different, but that's about the extent of it.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
We rarely fall asleep cuddling. Someone's arm will get pins and kneedles, or someone's hair will be in the face of the other so we just don't bother.

We fall asleep touching some part of our bodies.

I need my husband in the bed with me to fall asleep, or at least know he will come to bed later.

When he has a nap or a sleep in I come in and he is sprawled all over the bed so I am guessing me not being in bed doesn't phase him :rofl:

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
I'm not a huge cuddler, but when the time is right it's great. At this point if he wasnt at least in the bed with me though I would freak out and not know what to do with myself.

prototism

I am more comfortable in her bed, than I am in my own. A rarity not only for me specifically due to the type of person I am, but for anybody.

:)

giz

Nov 25, 2004
salt lake
I love cuddling in bed when it works out... it's almost always spooning with one arm under her head, the other wrapped around her waist. my arm inevitably goes to sleep though. also she doesn't like me breathing on her neck and my short scruff (which she won't let me shave) pokes her back so I can't be as close as i'd like :hs:

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
I like cuddling, but I have this odd tendency to always try to stick my dick between the girls legs. :hsughno:

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
Yeah, love it when it works properly

girl nestled in that crook between the should and the chest feels fucking awesome

NuShooz

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Southern CA
me too...my gf and i are both obsessed with comfort. We have a billion pillows and blankets.

My fav. is spooning my gf with my 2 kitties sleeping above us on the pillow :love:

victimizati0n

Jun 16, 2005
yeah, i like it :o

but only when it works out right.. im kinda claustrophobic in a sense where i have to be able to move, i cant stand it when im in a situation where i cant move, i sometimes freak out when my bed sheets and wrapped around me :mamoru:

Amanda Ann

Jan 31, 2007
FL
I'm not a huge cuddler but his rubbing my back and playing with my hairwhile we are laying is starting to grow on me.. :noes:

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
yeah, but not while actually sleeping. I move around too much and might hit her a few times :o

And emfuser, same problem. Keep poking her in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor