SPORTS ***OFFICIAL 2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD*** V. GiannisNewGOAT V. Knicksin6 V. SixxiesSuck

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
I love Giannis's personality and work ethic but damn do I hate watching his game.

Reactions: rebs

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
I have never heard knuckle-dragger used in a racial manner - just to refer to dumb people, often in a haha dumb caveman/Neandertal-like way

and I have an anthropology background, so I've heard a lot of these terms more than I'd care to

but I have no idea ... clearly one could draw that conclusion, but it seems like a stretch to me

he's fucked either way, because it doesn't matter what was intended, just how some people read it and took offense

Last edited:

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
I have never heard knuckle-dragger used in a racial manner - just to refer to dumb people, often in a haha dumb caveman/Neadertal-like way

and I have an anthropology background, so I've heard a lot of these terms more than I'd care to

but I have no idea ... clearly one could draw that conclusion, but it seems like a stretch to me

he's fucked either way, because it doesn't matter what was intended, just how some people read it and took offense
Not a stretch

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
I have never heard knuckle-dragger used in a racial manner - just to refer to dumb people, often in a haha dumb caveman/Neadertal-like way

Monkey match

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448