SPORTS ***OFFICIAL 2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD*** V. GiannisNewGOAT V. Knicksin6 V. SixxiesSuck

artisan

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2007
NY
I feel so bad for yall 76ers fans + Embiid. Harden gunna get paid 47 mil+ on his player option and I don't believe they have any draft picks? Someone correct me if i'm wrong there. Such a waste for prime Embiid years.. hopefully they can figure something out.
But then again I'm a Knicks fan and i'll go fuck myself

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
Man, I wish I can be up for this Suns vs Mavs game. It's going to be a bloodbath.

These games from here on out are going to be a bloodbath....

Along with the Jimmy vs. Giannis headline Heat vs. Bucks is going to be more defensive than people think...

And as a Suns fan I'm terribly worried about the Warriors since they are the only team that can outscore them when hot.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I feel so bad for yall 76ers fans + Embiid. Harden gunna get paid 47 mil+ on his player option and I don't believe they have any draft picks? Someone correct me if i'm wrong there. Such a waste for prime Embiid years.. hopefully they can figure something out.
But then again I'm a Knicks fan and i'll go fuck myself
There's a "rumor" that beal is going to force his way to Philly.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
I love Jimmy and love Jimmy on the Heat, but he always seemed like such a good fit for “Philly sports” and I never understood that decision by the sixies. With a couple years in the rear view and this maintained love between Embid and Butler I feel sort of horrible for Philly fans, what a knife twist

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448