SPORTS ***OFFICIAL 2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD*** V. GiannisNewGOAT V. Knicksin6 V. SixxiesSuck

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I love Jimmy and love Jimmy on the Heat, but he always seemed like such a good fit for “Philly sports” and I never understood that decision by the sixies. With a couple years in the rear view and this maintained love between Embid and Butler I feel sort of horrible for Philly fans, what a knife twist

in black and white, ben was already extended and hes a decade younger.
They were fools to max harris, fools to extend simmons, fools to sign glen rivers.

I wouldnt be surprised at all to see joel request a trade.

Reactions: jorgito1

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
JFC philly is gonna implode if jimmy gets a ring, and at this pace gets finals MVP

and im here for that cuz i was pissed when he left.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
lmao this is why they didnt want it out. You get a bone bruise from colliding with someone. (closing out on Klay) Not from a defender accidentally grabbing your knee.

The bone bruise is a compression injury not side impact. When he pulled the knee he compressed the knee together causing the bruise. It's super weird, but that's actually what happened.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Are the grizzlies the moneyball Oakland A’s of the nba? If so I am rooting for them
They really are. They've managed to pick up 11ty billion draft picks through trades, acquiring injured players and rehabbing them. They've also drastically improved their mid tier and even elite players.

I don't know who it is there, but hey got a neckbeard with a calculator running around somewhere.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Ok 40 point game without Ja. Maybe Ja is the issue here
Most of their players play fractionally better without Ja on the floor, but not 40 points better. This game was Stephen Adams. With him on the floor they get 11ty billion offensive rebounds and at times have 3 giant ass dudes on the floor.

Drastically more second chance shots. Combine this with the fact that Memphis is aggressive as fuck on generating turnovers and Warriors generally run high turnovers normally.

When they start to get going and shoot well, it just snowballs into dudes raining 3s. Bane's back has been destroyed the past week, and I'd argue he is actually their best player. As he gets better it will just ramp up.

This is how you get your pussy smashed into oblivion. Warriors just aren't a good match-up against them with Adams.

Unless warriors shoot really high percentages and curry scores 30+ points by shooting deep 3s (possible), they will lose these next two games.

It's also possible a key player gets pink eye and everything falls apart for either team.

Reactions: hondaluva

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
The bone bruise is a compression injury not side impact. When he pulled the knee he compressed the knee together causing the bruise. It's super weird, but that's actually what happened.
think I'll go with the doctor's take tbh

Reactions: Mejnoon and rebs

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
think I'll go with the doctor's take tbh

“Obviously, without looking at the MRI, we can't 100 percent know for sure”

I’ll go with the guy that looked at the actual mri, treats ja daily, and is the first one in history to grow new cartilage in a player’s knee.

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
“Obviously, without looking at the MRI, we can't 100 percent know for sure”

I’ll go with the guy that looked at the actual mri, treats ja daily, and is the first one in history to grow new cartilage in a player’s knee.
I didnt realize that guy spoke out? :dunno:

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Bucks have the ugliest offense in the league right now. Not having Middleton makes is so hard to watch.

Toodles

Don't ever give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping!
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2002
Swampsville
Kobe wishes he could shoot this well from 3 in an elimination game

Kawhi is this generation's Kobe, when he's not injured

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448