SPORTS ***OFFICIAL 2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD*** V. GiannisNewGOAT V. Knicksin6 V. SixxiesSuck

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
I’m not sure that KD is the only party wanting this marriage to end quickly. As soon as Kyrie wouldn’t get vaccinated then said he and KD would make the best decisions for the franchise, the owner has been ready to kick one or both to the curb, regain control and start over.

Reactions: jorgito1

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I’m not sure that KD is the only party wanting this marriage to end quickly. As soon as Kyrie wouldn’t get vaccinated then said he and KD would make the best decisions for the franchise, the owner has been ready to kick one or both to the curb, regain control and start over.
Daryl Morey :bowdown:

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
NBA retiring the number #6 across all teams in honor of Bill Russell

anyone wearing 6 currently will be grandfathered in if they want to keep it but no new issuances

TS
TS
Babylon

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
I can only discuss my true feelings on the bill Russell number retirement via text with NBA crew OG members. Fuckin 2022 OT :greddy:

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
THT is ass. They spent a couple years trying to hype up his future and it didn't work at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman