SPORTS ***OFFICIAL 2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD*** V. GiannisNewGOAT V. Knicksin6 V. SixxiesSuck

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
a year? Just fire the guy at that point.

200.gif

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
suspended a whole season though

man fuck that noise

True, but if you are him, and you were two games away from winning an NBA championship, and your squad got better, you're not going anywhere.

Boston's core is still young... and sadly I don't see a better team in the east.

(yes, I know Milwaukee and Miami took them to 7 games in the playoffs...)

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
True, but if you are him, and you were two games away from winning an NBA championship, and your squad got better, you're not going anywhere.

Boston's core is still young... and sadly I don't see a better team in the east.

a year just seems so long for consensual relationship

but then again it's a professional environment and all.

Reactions: kwhitelaw

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

Boston got worse. Their off-season has been trash

• Angry
Reactions: kwhitelaw

xioix

Feb 20, 2005
So Cal
a year just seems so long for consensual relationship

but then again it's a professional environment and all.
Depends if it was just one girl or two, and if the girl was married to another front office member and if they told him to stop and he didn't

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
if they have a really good season again, you think they are demoting the acting head coach to bring back the guy they suspended for a year?

doubt it

this is a ploy to fire him after forcing him to sit at home and watch on tv for a year, right?

xioix

Feb 20, 2005
So Cal
if they have a really good season again, you think they are demoting the acting head coach to bring back the guy they suspended for a year?

doubt it

this is a ploy to fire him after forcing him to sit at home and watch on tv for a year, right?
They said they will decide his future at a later date. So if the team wins 20-30 games he is back. If the team wins it all, he is replaced with the interim coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022