CREW SPORTS Official 2021 NFL Season Thread

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
:werd:

Salary cap expands so even keeping his 25m isn't the end of the world. Sure would be nice if he had a couple of those exceptional games that he throws out sometimes, though.
25m is nothing these days...maybe best case jimmy plays half of 2022 and lance takes over as a clear upgrade. Id want jimmy gone but lance has less experience than anyone, dont ruin him by throwing him to the fire.

Reactions: tommylightning

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Im also kind of surprised you dont see debo in MVP talks. Has anyone been as necessary for their teams success this year?

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
25m is nothing these days...maybe best case jimmy plays half of 2022 and lance takes over as a clear upgrade. Id want jimmy gone but lance has less experience than anyone, dont ruin him by throwing him to the fire.

I'm ok waiting on Lance. Nothing wrong with having QBs sit and wait vs throwing them to the fire like the older Carr or something.

But Jimmy definitely gives me heart problems.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I'm ok waiting on Lance. Nothing wrong with having QBs sit and wait vs throwing them to the fire like the older Carr or something.

i cant really remember watching a guy play that i know 100% is gonna throw one every game, its wild

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
As good as Mitchell has been, especially with ball security, Mostert probably would have broken some of those for TDs. He's been nuts for long runs.

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Bucs and Bills win today.

Though a SoFi NFC champ game to SoFi SB would give Fox a good story. Though a Jimmy G vs Tommy B game would sell ads too

Lug

OT Supporter
May 3, 2017
Bay Area

Yeah, Steve young waited 5 years ( not that jimmy is Joe), jimmy waited 5 years too

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Yeah, Steve young waited 5 years ( not that jimmy is Joe), jimmy waited 5 years too
Jimmy isn’t joe and lance isn’t young.

Young was already a stud coming out of college and playing in the usfl. He had bad seasons on a shit Buc team. He wasn’t a “project” like lance is. He was much more of a known commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74