CREW SPORTS Official 2021 NFL Season Thread

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I think there's a good chance next Sunday has 2 blowouts

Jimmy's luck runs out, and Cincy flat out won't hang with kc. I hope I'm wrong and wil be rooting for upset Sunday.

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
whew...can't remember a set of divisional playoff games that were all that good and close....

3 game winning field goals and a game tying FG to force overtime

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I think there's a good chance next Sunday has 2 blowouts

Jimmy's luck runs out, and Cincy flat out won't hang with kc. I hope I'm wrong and wil be rooting for upset Sunday.

wwe-world-wrestling-entertainment.gif

• Haha
Reactions: rebs and Mrfrosty

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
I remember when the Chiefs were trying to get that done a couple of years back. No one wanted to listen.
Even though i agree, a few years ago is a entire different story.

The game has changed since a few years ago. The NFL is all about offense (like NBA). Every team that is competitive can "easily" score a TD on a single play if the game depends on it (or in this case the season).

• Clown
Reactions: Narc

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX

The game has changed since a few years ago. The NFL is all about offense (like NBA). Every team that is competitive can "easily" score a TD on a single play if the game depends on it (or in this case the season).
Don't go into overtime then.

Reactions: onedownfiveup

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
So end the playoff game with a tie with both team advancing? :hsugh:
Yes, that's what I meant. Then they can do a three way round robin to advance.

No, I'm saying if you don't like the rules, win the game before going into OT. Or you know, your defense can step up. It hasn't been a different story since then. It's a dumb rule, yes but it's the rule. It's sudden death OT. I'm not sure how to take the NFL being offensive now vs in the past. :rofl:

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005

Did you just start watching sports?

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
Yes, that's what I meant. Then they can do a three way round robin to advance.

No, I'm saying if you don't like the rules, win the game before going into OT. Or you know, your defense can step up. It hasn't been a different story since then. It's a dumb rule, yes but it's the rule. It's sudden death OT. I'm not sure how to take the NFL being offensive now vs in the past. :rofl:
Thats a dumb take...the goal of evey game ever played is to not go to OT.

My point is that if it does go to OT, lets not have the outcome be HEAVILY influence by a coin toss. They did this with FGs, its time to change it to TDs too.

• Clown

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor