Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Do you mean click the tweet you posted? Cuz I’m not doing that
giphy.gif

Reactions: FutureMan

DSHR

Jun 4, 2000
LA/MIA
you're not wrong, but in this case they planned the end of cooper's guaranteed money with the end of gallup's rookie deal and decided gallup at 12.5/yr is better value than cooper at 20

I can agree with that but the Cowboys aren’t very deep at WR or TE. It’s looks like a lot of teams don’t actually want to win every move is cap space.

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
It's a great time to move on from Hill. He wants to get paid, I get it. He didn't do a whole lot in traffic and basically had to be wide open to catch the ball. He was declining last year and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't hit 1000 yards with Miami.
He had the most catches than any other season, although the yards were down because every team went to two deep so there weren't those 75 yard bombs that we saw in the past. The clips of tua under throwing him are already out there so I see him doing the same with the dolphins, catching short to mid routes and seeing if he can break them long.

As a Chiefs fan I'm not mad he went after the money, honestly glad the Chiefs were smart enough to trade him. Teams really only had to defend hill and Kelce, now they're gonna have to defend mvs, Kelce, juju, hardman, Moore, and then a few underrated guys, the udfa rookie out of Clemson, and Watson who came from the bucs who has been impressing in minicamps.

• Clown
Reactions: Narc

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
Order wrong :mamoru:

1. Raheem Mostert, San Francisco 49ers RB: 23.09 mph (Week 2)
  2. Raheem Mostert, San Francisco 49ers RB: 22.73 mph (Week 1)
  3. Kenyan Drake, Arizona Cardinals RB: 22.11 mph (Week 6)
  4. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts RB: 22.05 mph (Week 17)
  5. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs WR: 21.91 mph (Week 14)
Missing mvs on that list.

"He finished that game with four receptions for 123 yards and a touchdown. Marquez Valdes-Scantling recorded the 2nd-fastest speed of any ball carrier last season, reaching a top speed of 22.09 mph in Week 11.Mar 24, 2022"

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Missing mvs on that list.

"He finished that game with four receptions for 123 yards and a touchdown. Marquez Valdes-Scantling recorded the 2nd-fastest speed of any ball carrier last season, reaching a top speed of 22.09 mph in Week 11.Mar 24, 2022"
Packers fans as we watch chiefs fans think MVS is going to be their saviour.....

popcorn_talk_show_host.gif

Reactions: Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
Packers fans as we watch chiefs fans think MVS is going to be their saviour.....

View attachment 236960
Oh he's not the savior, I know Tyreek hill can't be replaced, but what the Chiefs have now is a still top 5 QB, with several good wr's and opposing defenses will have to now guard everyone as mahomes has gotten better and has no issues spreading the ball around where as his first few years it was hill or kelce for the most part.

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
Montana was solid for you guys. Smith did well, too,

Elvis tho :rofl:
Montana was past his prime but it was nice to watch him beat the 49ers, and his late comeback against John elway. Smith helped mahomes and think he will always be in the hearts of KC fans, especially with what his daughter is going through.

Although will say Elvis did win us a game against the raiders on a Monday night game hitting Andre rison or spiderman as he liked to be called in KC in the endzone for a td in the last 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burner371