OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005

original.gif

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Nobody wanted to pay the dude lol, that's a win for the Browns saving any money over paying him more to sit.

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio

Lol, not even going for a full season to start.

Browns gambled on the nfl being the nfl and it's looking like a safe bet.

C4

OT OG Aussie #1
May 23, 2000
Vancouver, CAN
So Baker to the Panthers...does that give more upside to the WR corp or to McCaffery (assuming he is healthy)

idk maybe its just me but i dont think baker is as bad as his reputation makes him out to be :shrug:

browns are such a fucking joke to even consider watson so i hope they cop those L's allllll season long though

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
idk maybe its just me but i dont think baker is as bad as his reputation makes him out to be :shrug:

browns are such a fucking joke to even consider watson so i hope they cop those L's allllll season long though

And don't forget the other 7 teams that made an offer and the Texans for covering up some of his behavior.

I mean really if you're that upset about it I'm not sure how you could support any team in a league that allows a guy accused of this stuff to continue his career.

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City

Wait, whats wrong with Watson? Dude is a HUGE upgrade over what Baker was

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Er ko kary