**Official 2022 NFL Season Thread**

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Shit yourself, little parrot!
Jun 13, 2001
Bad optics considering what the 9ers gave up. He needs to be at least given the chance to compete for the job and show he can play at a high level.
Nobody gives a shit about “optics” when you’re winning.

This team has reached the NFC Championship game with Purdy under center, and Lance injured again. Even if the 49ers lose next weekend (I don’t think they do), Purdy is QB1 next year and it’s his to lose.

MrFoggy

OT Supporter
May 20, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Nobody gives a shit about “optics” when you’re winning.

This team has reached the NFC Championship game with Purdy under center, and Lance injured again. Even if the 49ers lose next weekend (I don’t think they do), Purdy is QB1 next year and it’s his to lose.
I don't disagree with you, but if the 9ers dangle Trey out there right now, they're only going to get a pittance. If you wait until the preseason, when (if?) he shows that he can play at a high level, you will get considerably more back. Probably not enough to break even, but more than if you do it now.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
i could probably google this...but i'm asking here for the sake of conversation

why are there so many different shapes of football helmets in use today?

are they position specific?

are they players choice?

what is the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy