**Official 2022 NFL Season Thread**

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
i could probably google this...but i'm asking here for the sake of conversation

why are there so many different shapes of football helmets in use today?

are they position specific?

are they players choice?

what is the deal?

There are a bunch that are approved by the league. Players get to choose from them. If you had been around a long time you could wear old unapproved helmets still under a grandfather clause but that expired a couple years ago.

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
I don't miss the constantly shitty weather at candlestick lol. But getting to, from, into, and out of levi's is the worst shit ever. Seems like they didn't plan for traffic, parking, or ride shares at all.

Levi is sketch after games when they turn two way traffic all into one way leading to the highway. so you're driving the wrong way down the street partially still fucked up from tailgating/drinking during the game waving at cops that are trying to direct traffic :rofl:

bleeked out

wut the?
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2002
mementos
Levi is sketch after games when they turn two way traffic all into one way leading to the highway. so you're driving the wrong way down the street partially still fucked up from tailgating/drinking during the game waving at cops that are trying to direct traffic :rofl:

Goddamn YES!! I don't understand the logic behind how they shut the streets down. I tried to leave using uber and had to walk a few miles because they couldn't even get close to the stadium. My friends who tailgated were stuck in the parking lot for like 2+ hours. It's ridiculous :rofl:

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
Goddamn YES!! I don't understand the logic behind how they shut the streets down. I tried to leave using uber and had to walk a few miles because they couldn't even get close to the stadium. My friends who tailgated were stuck in the parking lot for like 2+ hours. It's ridiculous :rofl:

went to the national championship game at Levi in 2019 and security essentially herded everyone to the lightrail or whatever its called to get people away from the stadium. it was free and cleared us from most of the chaos. worked out because we were supposed to take uber but one the lightrail stops was close the the car :tbow:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy