**Official 2022 NFL Season Thread**

bleeked out

wut the?
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2002
mementos
went to the national championship game at Levi in 2019 and security essentially herded everyone to the lightrail or whatever its called to get people away from the stadium. it was free and cleared us from most of the chaos. worked out because we were supposed to take uber but one the lightrail stops was close the the car :tbow:
Nice. After the warriors told me how EASY it was to get to chase using public transportation and found out it ain't easy at all, I'm never going with public transportation to any type of game ever again.

MrFoggy

OT Supporter
May 20, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Dude even att park or oracle whatever has bars and food around
Levi's was built in essentially a business park. Office buildings EVERYWHERE. Shit, the convention center is across the street.

Outside of Great America next door, ain't ever been shit over there. Ain't ever gonna be shit there. Which is why I watch games on my couch.

Reactions: bleeked out

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
Nice. After the warriors told me how EASY it was to get to chase using public transportation and found out it ain't easy at all, I'm never going with public transportation to any type of game ever again.
you'd think Chase being in the city would make it easy. they had the train already set up on 3rd even before the stadium but no one takes it.

oakland coliseum/oracle arena was the easiest to hop on BART and hop off right in front.

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I'd like to just take the ferry to warriors games but I haven't navigated that yet. I think they shut down too early for return.

ChemicalWhore

Excessively Black
OT Supporter
May 1, 2006
San Diego
Levi's was built in essentially a business park. Office buildings EVERYWHERE. Shit, the convention center is across the street.

Outside of Great America next door, ain't ever been shit over there. Ain't ever gonna be shit there. Which is why I watch games on my couch.
Isn’t Great America going away, thought they sold it

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I couldn't believe DART doesn't go to AT&T Stadium. seriously, wtf

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Getting into and out of Mile High isn't too bad tbh. There's a decent amount of parking next to stadium, then the Pepsi Center and an amusement park across the interstate with walkways underneath. The streets can be confusing since there's a fuckload of zigzagging and curvy ass roads to get back onto the freeway, though. Closer to Coors Field is a ton of bars and restaurants and shit.

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
Getting into and out of Mile High isn't too bad tbh. There's a decent amount of parking next to stadium, then the Pepsi Center and an amusement park across the interstate with walkways underneath. The streets can be confusing since there's a fuckload of zigzagging and curvy ass roads to get back onto the freeway, though. Closer to Coors Field is a ton of bars and restaurants and shit.

the setup for the sports arenas in denver is awesome. did a warriors/nuggets game and then just walked to the bars in Lodo passing Coors field. so easy

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
I don't miss the constantly shitty weather at candlestick lol. But getting to, from, into, and out of levi's is the worst shit ever. Seems like they didn't plan for traffic, parking, or ride shares at all.

I park at my work and walk there, and it's still a fucking mess leaving... christ.

Plopping a stadium there, with no road infrastructure was fucking dumb as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy