CREW SPORTS **Official 2022 NFL Season Thread**

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Seahawks are a bunch of JV players and Wilson's long-term backup, and they are not just hanging with "Mr. Unlimited," but actually beating him and new donkeys.
Yeah, Brons are making a ton of mistakes. Doesn't changed the fact that you and all of the fans in the stands are boo'ing and talking trash about your former QB.

I don't care either way. Like I said, it's just nice to see the Broncos with a QB that can complete a pass.

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
Yeah, Brons are making a ton of mistakes. Doesn't changed the fact that you and all of the fans in the stands are boo'ing and talking trash about your former QB.

I don't care either way. Like I said, it's just nice to see the Broncos with a QB that can complete a pass.
He lost the respect of most Seattle fans many years ago. The dude has been a clown for quite a while and his play didn't improve.

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
This manning show has been great.

Eli is just wrecking Peyton lmao
I love it.

But they seriously need to figure out how to fix their guest's audio. Same bullshit last year.

CASUAL-SS

The Artist Formerly Known As
Apr 30, 2020
Anarchist Jurisdiction of PDX

I mean, other teams boo their *own* quarterbacks (see Cowboys fans throwing trash at Dak yesterday), so who gives a shit. You expect a bunch of meathead NFL fans to cheer for a guy on the opposing team just because he played for us? Wilson was garbage for the past few years for the Seahawks. Somehow, Geno Smith has outplayed him this game :rofl:

May 8, 2001
Colorado
I mean, other teams boo their *own* quarterbacks (see Cowboys fans throwing trash at Dak yesterday), so who gives a shit. You expect a bunch of meathead NFL fans to cheer for a guy on the opposing team just because he played for us? Wilson was garbage for the past few years for the Seahawks. Somehow, Geno Smith has outplayed him this game :rofl:
Lol, okay dude. Every sports site seems to be under the same impression as me.

But sure, you're just booing him to remind him how shitty of a QB he is.

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
How do you take the ball out of Russell's hands for the second longest field goal in NFL history wtf :rofl:

Also that redzone performance by Denver was piss poor. 1st and goal from the 3 and you don't run it one time?

May 8, 2001
Colorado
How do you take the ball out of Russell's hands for the second longest field goal in NFL history wtf :rofl:

Also that redzone performance by Denver was piss poor. 1st and goal from the 3 and you don't run it one time?
2 fumbles in the red zone on 4th and inches will make you second guess running it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022