CREW SPORTS **Official 2022 NFL Season Thread**

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
U good

Better to get them off the board now anyway, you don’t want to use them when they’re 10-1 and everyone is gunning for them
Fair. First survivor league and it just happens to be the same year week one decimated everyone. I don't even know any strategy for it :hsd:

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Fair. First survivor league and it just happens to be the same year week one decimated everyone. I don't even know any strategy for it :hsd:
It’s luck :o any team can lose any game obviously, but yeah there are little strategies you can employ especially early in the season. Are you picking straight up or against the spread?

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
It’s luck :o any team can lose any game obviously, but yeah there are little strategies you can employ especially early in the season. Are you picking straight up or against the spread?
Straight up. I had to ask what a tie meant for my pick to the guy who invited me to the league. :o

115 out of 180 out the first week.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Straight up. I had to ask what a tie meant for my pick to the guy who invited me to the league. :o

115 out of 180 out the first week.
Yeah so unless you have another crazy weekend of upsets most of the remainders will pick chalk and stick around a while. You might get lucky this weekend if peeps go in on the bengal and I’m right about them not being 100%

TS
TS
Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
LW2KHPml.png

Reactions: Narc

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Don't look now and its the jets but Brisset is playing better than mayfield on an average Sunday, no dangerous throws and hitting open guys every time

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022