CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
I hate what all these fucks have done to crypto, man. With all this shit they turned it into another way to transfer wealth from the middle class to the rich. I hope it’ll go back to how it was but who knows.

it was always this

Kafka

Virtue and Terror
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
it was always this
Not always imo. I made some good money thankfully between 2017 and 2021. But guess the good times can’t roll forever when you have exchanges getting as greedy as traditional banks, and with less rules there’s just more damage and corruption I guess.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
Not always imo. I made some good money thankfully between 2017 and 2021. But guess the good times can’t roll forever when you have exchanges getting as greedy as traditional banks, and with less rules there’s just more damage and corruption I guess.

you making money does not mean that an unregulated financial project isnt ripe for fraud

Reactions: Kafka

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
I hate what all these fucks have done to crypto, man. With all this shit they turned it into another way to transfer wealth from the middle class to the rich. I hope it’ll go back to how it was but who knows.

I've always thought it was kinda funny to refer to crypto as the modern day gold rush. The majority of the people who got wealthy during the gold rush was the service providers- not the miners.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xioix and eric5678

Users who are viewing this thread

• whit

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman