CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Honestly, we just need everyone and everywhere to start accepting stable coins. On and off ramps would be irrelevant and no real need for cexes.
100%. on/off-ramping is the only need for a CEX and the only reason I used one. There was shit like moonpay but the fees were absurd and you could only do like $100 at a time... if your bank didn't manage to decline the transaction.

Reactions: fuqxyu

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Sad thing about all this is he'll say "I'm sowwy" and do 0 time bc he's donated to so many influential people. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Reactions: Kafka

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
to my old mining buddies, I was torn on which GPU to keep for my long term gaming rig... i was running my 3080FE in it since I got it from @EdgeOfSanity but I also have an EVGA 3090 xc3. I was trying to decide which i could get more for vs gaming performance/etc.

decided to keep the 3090 as the 3080FE sells for only like $200 less on ebay. :coold:

Reactions: Faikius

Kafka

Virtue and Terror
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
Holy shit if Sam really said this.

Dude gives 0 fucks

Trash NYT with their bullshit “a latecomer’s guide to crypto” where they spotlighted FTX and how great Sam was 👎🏽 I know it’s the “paper of record” but don’t forget they serve power before they serve the people

EdgeOfSanity

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
Houston, Tx
Not sure any of you will appreciate this since you're all caught up in the news but posting it anyways. One of the analysts I follow made a new stream, lots of good information if you want to understand how to trade btc. Learned a lot over the last 6 months from this guy.

Reactions: Kafka and dorkultra

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman