CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
are yall buying the fuck out of this dip?

w/ my excess discretionary investment cash.. DCAing in every 2 weeks with about 75% of it, other 25% going to cash in case there's some sort of final capitulation or continued grind down to even deeper value

i could go all cash and wait for deeper dips, or wait until the industry shows strength and the market reverses (however long that may be lol), but I've got a 1-2+ year time horizon on these buys, so i'm not trying to over-optimize my entry and end up sitting on the sidelines while stuff rallies

at this point stuff is low enough that if BTC/ETH dip another 30%, i'm ok with that - these entries are in "good enough" territory. way better than being mostly/completely sidelined while stuff surges

Reactions: dorkultra

Faikius

OT Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
FTX "hacker" is dumping his ETH today. Get ready for the next leg down.

2015-01-osEroUI.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Mass

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman