CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
damn, can't imagine what it would look like if grayscale starts having to liquidate some of their holdings

everyone gets a discount

Or to find out that some of their holdings are cat shit wrapped in dog shit?

They're basically saying "Trust me bruh, why should we have to prove our reserves for investments that have been safe for years".

...Ummm, maybe because the entire crypto space is imploding right now because a lot of it appears to have been built on a house of cards and there's a possibility that your 'assets' were written on an IOU from these guys

1669040381107.png

1669040252491.png

Attachments

• 1669040267416.png
    1669040267416.png
    145 KB · Views: 1

stonesthrow

Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat
OT Supporter
Jan 4, 2008

They're basically saying "Trust me bruh, why should we have to prove our reserves for investments that have been safe for years".

...Ummm, maybe because the entire crypto space is imploding right now because a lot of it appears to have been built on a house of cards and there's a possibility that your 'assets' were written on an IOU from these guys

View attachment 278654

View attachment 278652
it'll just make them less competitive in the future

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004

View attachment 278654

View attachment 278652
:rofl:

moobs

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2007
Austin
I’m not sure it adds any value for me. Use kraken for charts and TOS for stock charts
Haven't used TOS in years. I just remember it being kind of bloated and slow. I kinda liked keeping everything browser based and getting data feeds from all exchanges.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Tin foil hat crew thinks SBF is getting treated with kid gloves bc he basically created the perfect catalyst for crypto regulations. That, and all those political donations 🤔

Reactions: dorkultra

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman