CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
This is not the time to get into the smallcoins imo because when the next bull run happens it’ll be a whole different set of smallcoins that likely pop. Just my opinion :o
ATOM is #24 in market cap and has an entire ecosystem of dApps on its blockchain. It's not a small coin.

Reactions: dorkultra

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
nobody here talks about ATOM but a lot of the folks in the discord chans I'm in are stacking it rn. It's the only "novel blockchain" I have yet to do any major research on (not counting the newcomers like sui/aptos)
thinking of doing some research and buying a bag
aptos funded by Alameda/FTX. Not sure if they've dumped most/all yet.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
The jew that exploited mango for over $100M has been playing CRV and is multi 7 figures in profit.

Dude is like a chaotic evil rpg character. He's so good at exploiting crypto on a massive scale he's actually likeable 😂

moobs

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2007
Austin
The jew that exploited mango for over $100M has been playing CRV and is multi 7 figures in profit.

Dude is like a chaotic evil rpg character. He's so good at exploiting crypto on a massive scale he's actually likeable 😂

Yeah I was keeping tabs on this last night. Entertaining shit. Ended up buying more CRV at $0.43.

moobs

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2007
Austin
Yeah I was keeping tabs on this last night. Entertaining shit. Ended up buying more CRV at $0.43.
Sounds like by buying CRV last night, I was actually helping Avi in his attack on Aave, something else I have a large position in lol. :squint:

• Haha
Reactions: Hisma

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
c6f74192ceb0824da53de8953c1cfeb84d31b0c3.jpg
lloyd_yeah.gif

at least this iteration of NFTs. but the damage is done for now -- public's soured on them, but they will be useful in other (less....uhhh "glamorous"?) areas.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Haven't used TOS in years. I just remember it being kind of bloated and slow. I kinda liked keeping everything browser based and getting data feeds from all exchanges.
ToS is also available in the browser; it's just not as full-featured, iirc.

i still use the desktop client.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman