CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread (or you can check out the stonks thread for crypto talk too lmaooo)

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but you can earn $3 of Near on Coinbase. Amp and Graph too.

I don't know about you guys, but In this crypto market, that $3 will extend my time from having to 'work' behind a Wendy's dumpster by at least a couple days :bj: :coolugh:

EDIT: Fack, and it's already only worth $2.99 now :bowrofl:

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but you can earn $3 of Near on Coinbase. Amp and Graph too.

I don't know about you guys, but In this crypto market, that $3 will extend my time from having to 'work' behind a Wendy's dumpster by at least a couple days :bj: :coolugh:

The _ E W S did this

Chirp08

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2008

You got $2.99 of NEAR now? Do you like Meerkats...

• Haha
Reactions: fuqxyu and Chris87

dorkultra

OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
Why would dcg take down Coinbase?
Screen-Shot-2019-01-31-at-11.07.56-AM-1200x675.png

Faikius

OT Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Still holding off on new buys for the moment. A few regulars in here probably have a better bead on things than I do, however, I'm still expecting another decent leg down.

Will grab another SHDW bag in the $0.05 range if we see it. Probably pick up some Saito again as well as SOL/ETH.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Still holding off on new buys for the moment. A few regulars in here probably have a better bead on things than I do, however, I'm still expecting another decent leg down.

Will grab another SHDW bag in the $0.05 range if we see it. Probably pick up some Saito again as well as SOL/ETH.
Wait for all these vcs going bankrupt to dump their bags. I'm following all the news and will post updates here. If Bary goes down he's going to be dumping a lot of assets that will move the whole market.

Also the 'real recession' is supposed to kick in early next year.
Got plenty of time to chill and load up on dry powder. Not dcaing, just waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman