CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
wonder how many ppl got rekt and gonna leave crypto lmao
esp if we dip further or trade sideways for a long time
Lol I made a decent amount of money in 2017 and panic sold in early January as it was crashing. I still made around 10k but it was worth 40-50k at the peak in December. I sold about 20% of my stack into stable coins at 40k and am waiting for it to go even lower. If it doesn’t I’ll throw it back into savings. This time around I have a successful business to occupy my mind thank god.

Reactions: Cicada

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
4.5c Saito oh my
giphy.gif

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
@Cicada Please FUD. Thank you.
Sounds good overall 🤷🏻‍♂️; the premise of an IDO platform seems to fit well with the rest of their business and in the spirit of this extra piece of the project seems to fit with the “decentralization” narrative.

Requiring the native token for those that want to offer on the platform is (probably) good for both token price in the near-term as soon as they launch the platform by creating some amount of steady buy pressure if it takes off — and for the purpose of “bootstrapping”/securing the network as an alternative to team dumping/subsidies ; the “tokenomics” of the SHDW token seem very much like LINKs (and others) in the sense the entire network ONLY operates and takes fees in its native token, so for all the “token not needed”-ers, then they have to believe the same here, if they’re being consistent. They’re both infrastructure companies, after all; just operating in different segments.

If I’m being critical, then this side project is exactly why they need to have a roadmap or a plan, lest they continue getting sidetracked doing things “just because we can”, and not dedicating their full efforts on executing the initial goal. It seems like they have a strong team that can execute well, but without a solid vision, resources can easily be allocated to the wrong things — classic scope creep. 3BFD4AB6-C0D2-4B9D-9A50-F29709AC5B11.png

TS
TS
intro_vert13

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
Sounds good overall 🤷🏻‍♂️; the premise of an IDO platform seems to fit well with the rest of their business and in the spirit of this extra piece of the project seems to fit with the “decentralization” narrative.

Requiring the native token for those that want to offer on the platform is (probably) good for both token price in the near-term as soon as they launch the platform by creating some amount of steady buy pressure if it takes off — and for the purpose of “bootstrapping”/securing the network as an alternative to team dumping/subsidies ; the “tokenomics” of the SHDW token seem very much like LINKs (and others) in the sense the entire network ONLY operates and takes fees in its native token, so for all the “token not needed”-ers, then they have to believe the same here, if they’re being consistent. They’re both infrastructure companies, after all; just operating in different segments.

If I’m being critical, then this side project is exactly why they need to have a roadmap or a plan, lest they continue getting sidetracked doing things “just because we can”, and not dedicating their full efforts on executing the initial goal. It seems like they have a strong team that can execute well, but without a solid vision, resources can easily be allocated to the wrong things — classic scope creep. View attachment 190346
so you buying or nah
lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cbpage and BAUCE

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
so you buying or nah
lmao
Maybe ill get back into SHDW at $1 or below, but $500 more LONK coming right up — it was at 19 when my buy went through today, and we’re already at ~15.75

Broke well below the 19 level i mentioned before; next stop down is low-mid 13’s — I’ll set an extra buy tonight around there because holy shit :rofl: — did not expect it to break down so fast

1642835762334.png

68A33D18-8D38-4EA2-B421-C81993879D08.jpeg

If we break below 13… Rest in piss, imo — but still gonna hold; markets irrational/solvent, etc etc…

Last edited:
Reactions: jaunt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74