CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Was looking for another crew to join since stonks are bankrupting us but it appears this ain’t it either @stevezissou

Couldn't be further from the truth. Now would be a great time for a first-time buy. Few stocks are going to 2x in the next six months. BTC will. No doubt a few other commonly-held assets among regular posters are going to 5 - 10x in that same timeframe.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Saito with another -8% hour and down 33% on the 24hr. What's kinda crazy is that, despite those heavy losses, it's still firmly planted in the mid 400s. Guess people are rotating out of the micro to small caps en masse.

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Couldn't be further from the truth. Now would be a great time for a first-time buy. Few stocks are going to 2x in the next six months. BTC will. No doubt a few other commonly-held assets among regular posters are going to 5 - 10x in that same timeframe.
that's a bold statement imo. It could but who knows

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
100%. I made my big push into crypto May 2021, after the huge flash crash that had a lot of MSM thinking crypto was over, and it was the best investment decision I ever made. For anyone with cash sitting on the sidelines, this is the perfect chance to APE in.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
So whenever we do reach the bottom, what's going to bounce back the fastest? Blue chips like link and eth or transactional tokens like sol, bnb, avax, ftm, or small/mc tokens or meme/shit coins?
likely blue chips — i think with DeFi “2.0” and NFTs having had their time recently, coupled with the fear running through the market with the recent crashes, people are gonna rotate into more solid plays. L1’s are still going to be strong, since many of those are still growing their dApp ecosystem, and new dApps will create a demand for those tokens. I think we start seeing better dApps/use cases for native tokens other than ponzis and NFTs in the near future.

plus other 2022 catalysts with wider market implications — eth upgrade, CCIP, and possible coming regulations otoh. Should enable much more smart contract functionality across chains. The “multi chain” narrative started as soon as 2022 did, so i feel like we’ll see some interesting stuff happening there.

but degens gonna degen, so who knows, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris87 and BAUCE

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
likely blue chips — i think with DeFi “2.0” and NFTs having had their time recently, coupled with the fear running through the market with the recent crashes, people are gonna rotate into more solid plays. L1’s are still going to be strong, since many of those are still growing their dApp ecosystem, and new dApps will create a demand for those tokens. I think we start seeing better dApps/use cases for native tokens other than ponzis and NFTs in the near future.

plus other 2022 catalysts with wider market implications — eth upgrade & CCIP otoh. Should enable much more smart contract functionality across chains. The “multi chain” narrative started as soon as 2022 did, so i feel like we’ll see some interesting stuff happening there.

but degens gonna degen, so who knows, really.
I think Im going to move more of my real shit coins into ATOM and LUNA. A lot of these microchip shit coins won't make it through a real bear market. :hs:

Reactions: Cicada

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
while y'all are talking about taxes I'm over here staking my spongebob-themed sea shanties for $TRTN shit-tokens.

lulz

• Haha
Reactions: Chris87

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Still kicking myself for not having the sack to liquidate at $0.10. In hindsight, it seems so obvious every time.
i know... i was going to do it for a small amount but when i got back to the house it was already dipping so i figured i missed out (it was at around 8.5c) in hindsight i wish i had sold some even at that price. :sad2: oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74