CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Ffs, I should have never have helped my buddy out the other day. Some of the gems he's been asking me today are
1) What is a bear market?
2) Should I convert all my coins to a stablecoin? (keep in mind he has like $1000 in Crytpo total).

I think I'm going to send some fresh fiat into the crypto world tonight. Not sure if I'll buy anything yet. Mighty tempting. And if it drops more, I'll throw more in.
whenever someone asks me about crypto i'm like "i just buy and hold bitcoin on coinbase!~!"

Reactions: cbpage and Cicada

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
whenever someone asks me about crypto i'm like "i just buy and hold bitcoin on coinbase!~!"
The only reason he knows is because my other buddy I've mentioned itt who I originally entered into the crypto world with in '17 went blabbing to this guy... And I've known this guy since kindergarten. He's one of my best friends, but fuuuu. Already realizing this was a huge mistake.

Exactly the reason my wife doesn't know, or any family members.

• Haha
Reactions: Sean6293

Bobert

OT Supporter
Jun 20, 2004
!Chicago/Boston
The only reason he knows is because my other buddy I've mentioned itt who I originally entered into the crypto world with in '17 went blabbing to this guy... And I've known this guy since kindergarten. He's one of my best friends, but fuuuu. Already realizing this was a huge mistake.

Exactly the reason my wife doesn't know, or any family members.
I also try not to talk about it unless I know people are true degens. Normal people don't weather these kind of swings, especially if they're buying fresh when you're already up 10x

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Can't decide what I want to buy with my new fiat. Thinking Eth, Fuse, and Cro (crypto.com) or Saito. Or sleep on it and see what things look like tomorrow

:noes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor