CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Worth trading all the sol for it? I’m pretty good at swapping at the worst time
yes. much more bullish on NEAR going forward than SOL.
FWIW most of my SOL is held in NFTs now, not SOL itself. I've branched out into NEAR, ELA (elastos), and FUSE. For what it's worth, Elastos has outperformed everything. It's trading above its pre-crash levels already.

Chart speaks for itself. It was trading around 4.50 when I got in.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
yes. much more bullish on NEAR going forward than SOL.
FWIW most of my SOL is held in NFTs now, not SOL itself. I've branched out into NEAR, ELA (elastos), and FUSE. For what it's worth, Elastos has outperformed everything. It's trading above its pre-crash levels already.

Chart speaks for itself. It was trading around 4.50 when I got in.

So let's see...

Looks like we have some wallets...

hzpsL3a.png

And, out of all of this, we can do digital identity...

7OvpBU2.png

That's it. And that's from their own info site. I can't find any dApps built on Elastos. And as I've stated earlier, this "project" is supposedly over 13 years old and they have some wallets and digital identity. From the article I previously linked from 3 years ago, they created Cyber Republic to incentivize dApp development on Elastos. What have they accomplished in the 3 years since? Cause I'm not seeing anything.

So, what about Elastos justifies its current price of $6? And what exactly is supposed to melt my face off?

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
So let's see...

Looks like we have some wallets...

hzpsL3a.png

And, out of all of this, we can do digital identity...

7OvpBU2.png

That's it. And that's from their own info site. I can't find any dApps built on Elastos. And as I've stated earlier, this "project" is supposedly over 13 years old and they have some wallets and digital identity. From the article I previously linked from 3 years ago, they created Cyber Republic to incentivize dApp development on Elastos. What have they accomplished in the 3 years since? Cause I'm not seeing anything.

So, what about Elastos justifies its current price of $6? And what exactly is supposed to melt my face off?
They have an EVM sidechain with a dex - glide finance.

Elastos has been building continuously since 2017. You can check their github activity and it's still getting regular updates. I think the recent surge in optimism is due to news of buy-backs and the upcoming web 3.0 conference, which is in ~ 3 days. Elastos is basically one of the OG web 3.0 projects, and they use hybrid consensus that utilizes bitcoin hashpower. I see that being enticing to BTC/decentralization maxis. I can say that the vibe from hanging out in elastos discord/telegram chats, it's definitely filled with more oldschool crypto crowd. Where most crypto chats feel like the average age is mid 20s, elastos feels like a much older crowd.

For me mainly though, it's just looking at the L1 market and finding undervalued L1s. Elastos has a blockchain with working dapps (admittedly just a dex and some wallets for now, but more is coming), and it's mcap is barely over 100M. Not only that, almost all tokens are in circulation, and it's now in a deflationary cycle, as they plan to continue burning more tokens. Everyone says saito is undervalued, but does saito even have a working mainnet yet? Not a knock on saito, but just making a similar comparison.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
That said, I still say NEAR is a much safer play than ELA. I'm not fully convinced ELA has long-term viability, whereas NEAR has investment from binance/coinbase/etc, and is set up to be a blue chip alt once the market recovers. With ELA you're speculating on development coming and what it has potential to become. Investment-wise, I'm kinda split evenly among FUSE/ELA/NEAR ecosystem for my non-sol plays, more slightly bias to NEAR bc I have money in both NEAR & AURORA.

• Cool
Reactions: Firewall97

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
They have an EVM sidechain with a dex - glide finance.

Elastos has been building continuously since 2017. You can check their github activity and it's still getting regular updates. I think the recent surge in optimism is due to news of buy-backs and the upcoming web 3.0 conference, which is in ~ 3 days. Elastos is basically one of the OG web 3.0 projects, and they use hybrid consensus that utilizes bitcoin hashpower. I see that being enticing to BTC/decentralization maxis. I can say that the vibe from hanging out in elastos discord/telegram chats, it's definitely filled with more oldschool crypto crowd. Where most crypto chats feel like the average age is mid 20s, elastos feels like a much older crowd.

For me mainly though, it's just looking at the L1 market and finding undervalued L1s. Elastos has a blockchain with working dapps (admittedly just a dex and some wallets for now, but more is coming), and it's mcap is barely over 100M. Not only that, almost all tokens are in circulation, and it's now in a deflationary cycle, as they plan to continue burning more tokens. Everyone says saito is undervalued, but does saito even have a working mainnet yet? Not a knock on saito, but just making a similar comparison.

No it's not 5 years- it's 13 years. If you were around during ICO you would know they were touting 10 years of work done by Rong Chen prior to it. So, in 13 years they have a DEX which really doesn't have much to trade on it and isn't listed on CG and is untracked on CMC, digital identity, and some wallets. And, of course, now there's a possible buy back to create hype and boost the price. That's not lasting value, but hey, "buyback!1"

13. FUCKING. YEARS.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
That said, I still say NEAR is a much safer play than ELA. I'm not fully convinced ELA has long-term viability, whereas NEAR has investment from binance/coinbase/etc, and is set up to be a blue chip alt once the market recovers. With ELA you're speculating on development coming and what it has potential to become. Investment-wise, I'm kinda split evenly among FUSE/ELA/NEAR ecosystem for my non-sol plays, more slightly bias to NEAR bc I have money in both NEAR & AURORA.

Cyber Republic- $100m and 3 years. What have they done?

Reactions: Cicada

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
No it's not 5 years- it's 13 years. If you were around during ICO you would know they were touting 10 years of work done by Rong Chen prior to it. So, in 13 years they have a DEX which really doesn't have much to trade on it and isn't listed on CG and is untracked on CMC, digital identity, and some wallets. And, of course, now there's a possible buy back to create hype and boost the price. That's not lasting value, but hey, "buyback!1"

13. FUCKING. YEARS.
hey man it's literally outperforming everything in my portfolio rn. You guys have done this longer than I have, so I would say, just avoid it if you're not comfortable. Just trying to call plays as I seem em, and this one has done well for me.
I see no reason to jump out at this point tho. I'm farming on glide and accumulating in the tiny ecosystem. If it does manage to really get traction, then I stand to do well bc I'm investing into the ecosystem early. If not, oh well, that's crypto for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor