CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
No it's not 5 years- it's 13 years. If you were around during ICO you would know they were touting 10 years of work done by Rong Chen prior to it. So, in 13 years they have a DEX which really doesn't have much to trade on it and isn't listed on CG and is untracked on CMC, digital identity, and some wallets. And, of course, now there's a possible buy back to create hype and boost the price. That's not lasting value, but hey, "buyback!1"

13. FUCKING. YEARS.
hey man it's literally outperforming everything in my portfolio rn. You guys have done this longer than I have, so I would say, just avoid it if you're not comfortable. Just trying to call plays as I seem em, and this one has done well for me.
I see no reason to jump out at this point tho. I'm farming on glide and accumulating in the tiny ecosystem. If it does manage to really get traction, then I stand to do well bc I'm investing into the ecosystem early. If not, oh well, that's crypto for you.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
No it's not 5 years- it's 13 years. If you were around during ICO you would know they were touting 10 years of work done by Rong Chen prior to it. So, in 13 years they have a DEX which really doesn't have much to trade on it and isn't listed on CG and is untracked on CMC, digital identity, and some wallets. And, of course, now there's a possible buy back to create hype and boost the price. That's not lasting value, but hey, "buyback!1"

13. FUCKING. YEARS.
flashbacks of ADA smart contract

insert PTSDdogmeme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

13. FUCKING. YEARS.
@cbpage is the new FUDer

@Jats come get ya mans

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
hey man it's literally outperforming everything in my portfolio rn. You guys have done this longer than I have, so I would say, just avoid it if you're not comfortable. Just trying to call plays as I seem em, and this one has done well for me.
I see no reason to jump out at this point tho. I'm farming on glide and accumulating in the tiny ecosystem. If it does manage to really get traction, then I stand to do well bc I'm investing into the ecosystem early. If not, oh well, that's crypto for you.

And there are days that quadrillion supply shitcoins outperform the market....

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
a L1 with actual working dex & dapps being compared with a shitcoin. Okay...

There you go again- dapps.

You've established a DEX. I'll give you that even though it's a whole lotta nothing at this point. What else is there? Cyber Republic was created with $100m in funding over 3 years ago with the explicit purpose of fostering dApp development on the Elastos "ecosystem." Well...what have you got there? Surely that is more than enough money and time to come up with something.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
flashbacks of ADA smart contract

insert PTSDdogmeme.jpg
funny thing I've heard nothing but horror stories from people trying to use sundaeswap. Ada STILL doesn't have anything considered a working dex. My experience using glide has been fantastic. But on the flip side, it's likely bc so few people are using it.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
And there are days that quadrillion supply shitcoins outperform the market....
funny story
was in on first block of this shitcoin called SNIPE last night
bought twice at max tx size and wallet size of 1% supply. Cost me 0.03 eth in plus 0.07 gas or so.
went from $8k market cap to $80k market cap within a few hours and I sold before going to sleep.

currently sitting at $400k mc

I'm never sleeping again.

This thing actually has utility I was looking for (sniping bot + tells you when new contracts are created).

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
funny story
was in on first block of this shitcoin called SNIPE last night
bought twice at max tx size and wallet size of 1% supply. Cost me 0.03 eth in plus 0.07 gas or so.
went from $8k market cap to $80k market cap within a few hours and I sold before going to sleep.

currently sitting at $400k mc

I'm never sleeping again.

This thing actually has utility I was looking for (sniping bot + tells you when new contracts are created).

Surprised you didn't keep a small bag, at least.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
There you go again- dapps.

You've established a DEX. I'll give you that even though it's a whole lotta nothing at this point. What else is there? Cyber Republic was created with $100m in funding over 3 years ago with the explicit purpose of fostering dApp development on the Elastos "ecosystem." Well...what have you got there? Surely that is more than enough money and time to come up with something.
I own a token called MTRL (material) which is the equivalent of GRAPE on elastos.

It's mcap is not even 1M yet. I mainly grabbed it bc it's offered sick farm rewards on glide, but also saw it was undervalued, and so far it's also performed well. They also have a NFT platform as well. None of this is ground-breaking, but it's still all part of a growing ecosystem. For a L1 with 100M mcap, to have a working dex, NFT marketplace, and digital identity all fully functional... I think that's a good reason why it's doing so well lately.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
I own a token called MTRL (material) which is the equivalent of GRAPE on elastos.

It's mcap is not even 1M yet. I mainly grabbed it bc it's offered sick farm rewards on glide, but also saw it was undervalued, and so far it's also performed well. They also have a NFT platform as well. None of this is ground-breaking, but it's still all part of a growing ecosystem. For a L1 with 100M mcap, to have a working dex, NFT marketplace, and digital identity all fully functional... I think that's a good reason why it's doing so well lately.

Material is an ERC-20 token. Don't think that is native to Elastos.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
Surprised you didn't keep a small bag, at least.
well I sold for 0.3eth so gas fees weren't worth it to sell for 0.2 and keeping a bag.
The others that got into it after me are sitting on at least 1eth each :rofl2:

it could've been my first 100x if it goes to $800k today :(

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Material is an ERC-20 token. Don't think that is native to Elastos.
I own a bag and I'm farming with it on elastos fren.

edit:
1642962989859.png

MTRL is ERC-20, but because Elastos has a EVM side chain (elastos smart chain), and MTRL is expected to be utilized in the elastos ecosystem, you can buy MTRL on the elastos EVM dex.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

The earlyoooooooor

• Haha
Reactions: fuqxyu

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
I own a bag and I'm farming with it on elastos fren.

edit:
View attachment 190713

MTRL is ERC-20, but because Elastos has a EVM side chain (elastos smart chain), and MTRL is expected to be utilized in the elastos ecosystem, you can buy MTRL on the elastos EVM dex.

Still not a native dApp. They're just using it.

So, for the third time- Cyber Republic was created over 3 years ago with $100m in funding for the explicit purpose of fostering dApp development on Elastos. What do they have to show for it?

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
It is an ERC-20 token. Not a native dApp on Elastos. I don't care that you can farm with it on Glide.
bruh no idea why you're so hung up on this. MTRL is going to be used on elastos, which means its part of elastos ecosystem, regardless of it being native to eth or not. MTRL team will be talking at the upcoming web 3.0 conference and collaborate closely with the elastos team. Their discord tracks price of elastos along with their native token
1642963725352.png

I think you've made your point tho... elastos is a shitcoin. Just don't buy it dude :rofl:

Reactions: Bobert

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74