CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
i'm trying to buy more saito but i have to wait for coinbase to clear my deposits :mad:

Fuck waiting on deposits...I don't see how you guys do that. If I want to make an immediate purchase, I send LINK to CB and convert it to whatever I need to send to where I need to buy what I want. Then I just rebuy the same amount of LINK I sold.

Reactions: Achance007

slurpster

FLESHY FLAP VALVE NAVIGATOR
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2004
louisville
I'm wondering if it's going to drop lower with still two pending VC sell offs coming up. I need to wait another month before I have more in my crypto fund to pick up more.

Man, market is sketchy as hell right now. We got a lot of lower resistance at 32,500, if we break that we are going down to like 30,000-29,500, if we break that, we're going all the way down to like 20K possibly. Right now, we have to break through 37,500, if we can hold above that, we have to break through like 42,500-43,000, then 52,000. We tested 32,500 this morning, I'm not for sure how many times we can get away with that because it is such a weak level of resistance. 29,500 seems to have a lot more strength.

Personally, I think were going down to 29,500 with what I am seeing at the moment. There is just way too much fud going on with everything in the global scheme of things. We need some type of good news or event pertaining to either crypto, the stock market, the economy, something financial wise, lol. If you really wanting to get a bag going with saito long term, just dollar cost average your investment in. If you have a couple hundred dollars you wanting to throw at it, put a couple bucks in every time the market bottoms. If it doesn't break the resistance at the top, it's going to bounce back to the bottom resistance, throw 100 bucks in and see what it does after. If it breaks through the previous bottom resistance, wait to throw another hundred bucks in when it hits the next lower level of resistance.

Or you could just throw it all in and hodl. Either way, scared money doesn't make money, but you can be smart about it and make incremental moves to maximize taking advantage of the market but also how far your dollar will go.

Reactions: Twinsen

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Man, market is sketchy as hell right now. We got a lot of lower resistance at 32,500, if we break that we are going down to like 30,000-29,500, if we break that, we're going all the way down to like 20K possibly. Right now, we have to break through 37,500, if we can hold above that, we have to break through like 42,500-43,000, then 52,000. We tested 32,500 this morning, I'm not for sure how many times we can get away with that because it is such a weak level of resistance. 29,500 seems to have a lot more strength.

Personally, I think were going down to 29,500 with what I am seeing at the moment. There is just way too much fud going on with everything in the global scheme of things. We need some type of good news or event pertaining to either crypto, the stock market, the economy, something financial wise, lol. If you really wanting to get a bag going with saito long term, just dollar cost average your investment in. If you have a couple hundred dollars you wanting to throw at it, put a couple bucks in every time the market bottoms. If it doesn't break the resistance at the top, it's going to bounce back to the bottom resistance, throw 100 bucks in and see what it does after. If it breaks through the previous bottom resistance, wait to throw another hundred bucks in when it hits the next lower level of resistance.

Or you could just throw it all in and hodl. Either way, scared money doesn't make money, but you can be smart about it and make incremental moves to maximize taking advantage of the market but also how far your dollar will go.
No gym for home

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
Down ~$70k for me from SAITAMA's ATH. Was JUST under the cusp of 100k in crypto when it crashed that night. :rofl:
one thing (Main thing) I've learned from these shit dog coins is to always take profit on the way up.
Just as you think it's going up more and more, sell and take profit.

I was up over $150k on one of the stupid dog coins and took some profit (but not enough) and it crashed the next day when dev ran away with marketing wallet. Ended up only $25k profit or so. Don't be married to your shit coins.

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
my laziness has stopped me from buying anything in the past couple of weeks. not a bad strategy because i usually start buying as soon as we see a dip, then we dip dip dip dump
wait for the dump and if it doesn't happen, oh well I still have the cash i was going to spend

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
the title of this reddit thread :rofl:

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my port. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont buy shitcoins that was perviously in a rug. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal port that consists of good tokens, teams and projects and use cases and has a good fuking future outlook, and has a multi-milliondollar runway to ensure they can make it through a bear market. im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking shitcoin poverty port on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor