CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

TS
TS
intro_vert13

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
my laziness has stopped me from buying anything in the past couple of weeks. not a bad strategy because i usually start buying as soon as we see a dip, then we dip dip dip dump
wait for the dump and if it doesn't happen, oh well I still have the cash i was going to spend
yeah nothing wrong with holding some dry powder till the dust settles

i did something similar, but with my 401k/IRA contributions - i normally fully fund it at the beginning of the year, but this year i decided to DCA and i'm really glad too. Feb-Mar is gonna be pretty telling with the moves the Fed decides to make, and if at that point things aren't too bad then I'll just dump everything else it and fully fund the remainder.

until then readying yourself to put on a position is the right move, imho.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
yeah nothing wrong with holding some dry powder till the dust settles

i did something similar, but with my 401k/IRA contributions - i normally fully fund it at the beginning of the year, but this year i decided to DCA and i'm really glad too. Feb-Mar is gonna be pretty telling with the moves the Fed decides to make, and if at that point things aren't too bad then I'll just dump everything else it and fully fund the remainder.

until then readying yourself to put on a position is the right move, imho.
hmmm actually great idea here
my bonus is in April and if shit hits the fan, I might as well fully fund my 401k for the entire year if shit hits the fan in feb/mar.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
my laziness has stopped me from buying anything in the past couple of weeks. not a bad strategy because i usually start buying as soon as we see a dip, then we dip dip dip dump
wait for the dump and if it doesn't happen, oh well I still have the cash i was going to spend
This is usually me, but I had some bonus money so I dropped a couple grand before the major dip. :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74