CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
This would make shit easier, so I guess the last thing I need to know, do you have a recommended site for ERC-20 -> BEP-20?

Was thinking Poly.network, since its the only one I'm somewhat familiar with, lol.
trust wallet works good for swapping from regular BNB to smart chain BNB

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
while we're on that, and while I was thinking about the whole sports-stat NFTs

how does one decentralize YT/Netflix/OF/PHub/Patreon with incentives/payments going directly to the creators from the viewers -- kind of something like BAT? And how could NFTs/DAOs a'la Stoner Cats play a part in that?

I've heard mention of Odysee/LBRY, but haven't looked at it at all.

:shrug:

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
while we're on that, and while I was thinking about the whole sports-stat NFTs

how does one decentralize YT/Netflix/OF/PHub/Patreon with incentives/payments going directly to the creators from the viewers -- kind of something like BAT? And how could NFTs/DAOs a'la Stoner Cats play a part in that?

I've heard mention of Odysee/LBRY, but haven't looked at it at all.

:shrug:
you're on to something here...

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
@riznat or anyone else that's using https://app.oklg.io/ to bridge anyp tokens, if you run across any issues, reach out to the main dev on the OK Let's Go Telegram. He looked up my stuck transaction, and found me the correct codes to use. Just saved me several hundred bucks retrieving my coins from limbo.

I've moved from the FTM chain back to AVAX due to 1/5 the holders. Just trying to chase the largest rewards (even though they are pretty non-existent right now lol)

• Cool
Reactions: Firewall97

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor