CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
this post-spac shit has gone great for me

Paysafe Ltd
2.00 USD-7.94 (-79.85%)all time

started trading oct 2020. was at 19 in jan of 2021.

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
What possible good news could come about to turn things around?

Looks like inflation is already a little lower.

Fed already said multiple 0.5% hikes are happening

But

Looks like the war will drag on all year, with all of the food and energy problems that will present in summer/fall.

China still doing zero tolerance covid lockdowns

This seems like a drastic retraction and potential bottom but I don’t see any news that would encourage any kind of rebound and shit can always get worse :dunno:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
It was still a good reminder.

I had been playing a little loose keeping a decent amount of Link on CB so I could immediately trade into whatever else. I only have 100 on there now that I'll pull as it becomes available to do so.
had all of mine on there for the same reason -- just pulled all of it off :o; only have small amounts of DOT, GRT and ENS on CB now.

time to re-accumulate

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
What possible good news could come about to turn things around?

Looks like inflation is already a little lower.

Fed already said multiple 0.5% hikes are happening

But

Looks like the war will drag on all year, with all of the food and energy problems that will present in summer/fall.

China still doing zero tolerance covid lockdowns

This seems like a drastic retraction and potential bottom but I don’t see any news that would encourage any kind of rebound and shit can always get worse :dunno:
imho long duration assets and cypto will bottom out when rates plateau.

Reactions: SquirtRussel

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
yeah I officially tapped out just now. 100% stablecoins now. Don't even care if I'm selling hte bottom. I will take what capital I have left and preserve it. I can't predict the moves in the market in this environment. I always thought LUNA was too big to fail. Now that it's failed it's going to reverb through the entire market. Large cap alts other than ETH are getting crushed. I think BTC might be the only safe hold, maybe ETH. But I won't even test that theory.
Lost multiple 5 figures in just the last 2 days alone. Makes it hard to focus on my actual job.
I'll eventually be back tho after I lick my wounds and more settled in with my new job. this is serious so prefer not to have any snark. I'm not mad or anything tho... sorta sad, but I'm walking away with a smol profit. And with the way the market has been this week, I'm happy I didn't destroy my life savings.

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
yeah I officially tapped out just now. 100% stablecoins now. Don't even care if I'm selling hte bottom. I will take what capital I have left and preserve it. I can't predict the moves in the market in this environment. I always thought LUNA was too big to fail. Now that it's failed it's going to reverb through the entire market. Large cap alts other than ETH are getting crushed. I think BTC might be the only safe hold, maybe ETH. But I won't even test that theory.
Lost multiple 5 figures in just the last 2 days alone. Makes it hard to focus on my actual job.
I'll eventually be back tho after I lick my wounds and more settled in with my new job. this is serious so prefer not to have any snark. I'm not mad or anything tho... sorta sad, but I'm walking away with a smol profit. And with the way the market has been this week, I'm happy I didn't destroy my life savings.
I don't blame you at all. Im too stubborn to sell at huge losses so will be riding things out though even if they go to 0.

Reactions: Cicada and Hisma

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

• Haha
Reactions: intro_vert13

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I don't blame you at all. Im too stubborn to sell at huge losses so will be riding things out though even if they go to 0.
same

but i also don't care/won't. change anything if this all vaporizes

most of my BTC and ETH are from the 2017-2018 run-up, so it's still got a way to go before i'm down on those

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
here everyone, have a laugh

this one always makes me fucking laugh

or here's another stupid video of me laughing like a maniac for 4 and a half minutes -- and the wife telling me i'm an asshole :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448