CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
i know we were toppy, but some of these companies losing as much value in 2 weeks is insane

Sabre Corp
6.88 USD-3.64 (-34.62%)past month

Paysafe Ltd
1.88 USD-1.37 (-42.15%)past month

Jumia Technologies AG - ADR
4.84 USD-4.11 (-45.92%)past month
can i get some F's in the chat, boys?

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Corporate return? I’ve been jammed with work and filed may 2nd at midnight lol.

Oh and my estimate of no capital gains in 2021 was far off, paid taxes on gains and have some heavy bags for 2022 :rofl:
No, just regular, but great timing!... You're local to me, if you like your corporate accountant, can you PM me their details? I need one this year. (not crypto related)

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
Sweet. Converted a few SOL to basis long ago. The discord was talking like this was the next BTC. Never really fully understood it, but I love losing money, so I just held on. I've actually only lost about 1sol worth. Not sure if I should dump or bag hold? :dunno:

No, just regular, but great timing!... You're local to me, if you like your corporate accountant, can you PM me their details. I need one this year.
I don’t use them but gillbird.ca is headed by a former colleague of mine (Jeff bird). He’s a great accountant, tons of experience in the small business realm and a honest/nice guy.

Reactions: Chris87

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
Also stupid how superstitious crypto can make one at times.

When shit is going good I keep my mouth shut so I don’t blow the house of cards over.

Last two times the women in my life bug me to invest some of their money and I cave, the market literally takes a shit the next week.

Probably because they want to invest and insist when they hear the market is doing well… but still. Fuuuuu

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Also stupid how superstitious crypto can make one at times.

When shit is going good I keep my mouth shut so I don’t blow the house of cards over.

Last two times the women in my life bug me to invest some of their money and I cave, the market literally takes a shit the next week.

Probably because they want to invest and insist when they hear the market is doing well… but still. Fuuuuu

This dude fucking over the rest of us for a little bit of pussy smdh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448