CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

chubby

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
Orange County, CA / Phoenix, AZ
lmao you still rocking the goge profile, blessings. I got nothing, just will hold all my shit and hope a portion of them recover, i have high conviction for SHDW which i added and will add some more to, still have my SAITO but im a scallop or something I dont remember the chart.

i do have some Solana NFTs with passive incomes that have been good so far, but we'll see how they survive this. all in all, ready to die.
Hang in there, bud

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
I keep seeing that usdt is starting to depeg, but every time I check it's at like $0.996. I've seen it and other stables up or down 1c many times over the years. :dunno:

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
I keep seeing that usdt is starting to depeg, but every time I check it's at like $0.996. I've seen it and other stables up or down 1c many times over the years. :dunno:
I’m seeing it at 0.98 now

TS
TS
intro_vert13

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
this.

i mean anything can happen as far as tether doing a ust, but like you said it isn't uncommon for a stable to not be 1:1 usd esp with such high mkt vol. i'd expect that if another stable really does depeg, it'll be something like DAI that goes first.

Reactions: Chris87
TS
TS
intro_vert13

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
Ya know, if this is really the end, I kinda feel sorry for all of the people who didn't get into NFTs. At least we'll have some nice .jpegs to look back on in remembrance.
109899.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448