CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
as long as one of them is of me kicking your ass:mad:

👨‍❤️‍👨

AoCCFTF.gif

EdgeOfSanity

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
Houston, Tx
Honestly though, this fiasco really does highlight the need for some type of stable coin regulation. Some people lost everything believing that the money was safe
Agree on regulating stables backed by actual dollars but I don't think they have a chance at regulating algorithmic stables. The industry is going to have to self regulate those and I guarantee every algorithmic stable coin dev is looking at the UST disaster and figuring out how to prevent things like it with theirs.

Reactions: Cicada

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Agree on regulating stables backed by actual dollars but I don't think they have a chance at regulating algorithmic stables. The industry is going to have to self regulate those and I guarantee every algorithmic stable coin dev is looking at the UST disaster and figuring out how to prevent things like it with theirs.
Could always block them from exchanges operating in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448