CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
Seems to be holding strong at 28k can’t imagine it will go any lower
960.gif

TheLank

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
Pearland
Put another buy order in @ $22k on BTC, hoping to catch a wick to the 200wma. If this fills I'll add another at $19k.
Have a 22.5. Was surprised the 25.2 I had didn't get picked up last night.

Almost to the point where I'd consider small swing trades... Buy 26, sell 28... Don't need that stress added though.

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
I’m pretty much a noob when it comes to the technical aspect of this. I have just been buying here and there through Coinbase. Would one of you gents be so kind as to explain transferring my coins out to a ledger? Explain it like I’m 5 years old?

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
all poor jokes aside, this is why its important to invest in shit you actually believe in, SAITO has a future, i hope SHDW has a future, and im pretty sure this egg NFT is prime to hatch soon. its gonna be ok

Believe the only way SHDW fails is if SOL were to collapse. Even then there's talk of going multi-chain. Thin both SHDW and Saito will be in a great place if and when the next bull runs breaks out. Only question is when. Sounds more and more like 2023 at the earliest.

Reactions: cbpage

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Believe the only way SHDW fails is if SOL were to collapse. Even then there's talk of going multi-chain. Thin both SHDW and Saito will be in a great place if and when the next bull runs breaks out. Only question is when. Sounds more and more like 2023 at the earliest.
i hate to have to wait to get rich or die tryin' but i suppose another year and a half or more to accumulate in this bear market isn't a terrible place to be in.

Reactions: Cicada and Chris87

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448