CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
I also feel bad now because Guy from coin bureau made an anchor vid and I know a lot of people view his opinion as gospel and I hardly blame them.

I think I even posted said video when someone itt asked about Anchor.

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Seems pretty realistic:

FSkm-O2-VIAABTc-R.png

Sideways for the rest of the year then finally some action after the mid-terms. Hopefully the war in Ukraine comes to an end before then and supply chain issues start to resolve. Could be an awesome run in the spring if the greater market begins to recover.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Seems pretty realistic:

FSkm-O2-VIAABTc-R.png

Sideways for the rest of the year then finally some action after the mid-terms. Hopefully the war in Ukraine comes to an end before then and supply chain issues start to resolve. Could be an awesome run in the spring if the greater market begins to recover.
I'm gonna chill with fiat for now. Catch my breath and look for signs of recovery, then reload my bags. Just today there was a fools rally that lasted about 6 hours then sold right back off. Until inflation is under control and QT is over, I have a feeling we'll chop at these levels at best, or have a few more legs down from here at worst.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
But in all seriousness, there are people who program trading bots based on technical analysis. So, for that reason sometimes it holds true

Reactions: Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
i remember seeing a guy i used to work with tweeting about being hype off of getting "rich" off of a leveraged luna position

i wonder if he's still alive

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
i remember seeing a guy i used to work with tweeting about being hype off of getting "rich" off of a leveraged luna position

i wonder if he's still alive
jokes you on
he meant to put in a leverage long order but selected 100x leverage short instead.

he's probably in the bahamas having nosebeers rn

chubby

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
Orange County, CA / Phoenix, AZ
I'm gonna chill with fiat for now. Catch my breath and look for signs of recovery, then reload my bags. Just today there was a fools rally that lasted about 6 hours then sold right back off. Until inflation is under control and QT is over, I have a feeling we'll chop at these levels at best, or have a few more legs down from here at worst.
Was fun while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448