CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Firewall97

stay awhile and listen
Dec 28, 2002
Iowa

speaking of link, is there a way to integrate chainlink to use sol or matic or near etc as a resource to pay for transactions? I wonder if teams are working on a solution to make that happen. :coold:

link hodlers may become champions lol

Jats

Mar 17, 2011
SHDW really wants to run.

zKpnGv6.png
nice, sol and shdw looking good to go :)

Jats

Mar 17, 2011
speaking of link, is there a way to integrate chainlink to use sol or matic or near etc as a resource to pay for transactions? I wonder if teams are working on a solution to make that happen. :coold:

wouldn't it be nice if you could buy link on sol

• Cool
Reactions: Firewall97

stonesthrow

Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat
OT Supporter
Jan 4, 2008

>hey ChainLink, can we have a price feed that pauses when it hits this level of volatility
>uhhh yeah sure thing bud
>hits volatility condition
>pauses
>OHHHHHHH LINKIESSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA ITS OVER ITS OOOOOVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

this post seems to sum it up well

chainlink is king

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
I doubled down hard on AVAX

Pretty much my life savings/Kids college fund.

I guess your kids aren't going to college

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
It’s like in the movies. The bad guy is holding a characters head underwater, and inexplicably they let them catch a breath before proceeding to continue drowning them.
I hope so. I hardly bought anything :rofl:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

Are you talking about CCIP / Proof of Reserves?

Kind of unclear what you mean by “resource to pay for transactions”

Firewall97

stay awhile and listen
Dec 28, 2002
Iowa
Are you talking about CCIP / Proof of Reserves?

Kind of unclear what you mean by “resource to pay for transactions”
hmm...ok. i can explain. chainlink runs on the erc20 blockchain and all transactions on that blockchain use eth as gas to pay for fees. so instead of reinventing a 'chainlink' for the solana blockchain, they simply integrate the product fully. chainlink hodlers can then have the option of using SOL to pay for fees when they transact. 😎

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
hmm...ok. i can explain. chainlink runs on the erc20 blockchain and all transactions on that blockchain use eth as gas to pay for fees. so instead of reinventing a 'chainlink' for the solana blockchain, they simply integrate the product fully. chainlink hodlers can then have the option of using SOL to pay for fees when they transact. 😎
How would you be able to use SOL to process transactions on the ETH blockchain? They're separate. It's like trying to put a US dollar bill into a vending machine that only accepts Euros.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448