CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
zg3rlhe4x9z81.jpg

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
anyone else had issues with phantom wallet not loading properly? Been going on the last week or so. If it does load it takes forever.

EdgeOfSanity

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
Houston, Tx
Good vid about ergo if anyone cares. Lots of good information about what they're building and why they're doing it. Lots of tech being researched and developed by this team that no one else is doing and will have far reaching impacts down the road.

Long watch but worth it. This going to be huge in 5 years and its a steal at under $3. I'm throwing some eth into it today to up my position. Ledger integration is almost done so I feel better about holding this long term now.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Good vid about ergo if anyone cares. Lots of good information about what they're building and why they're doing it. Lots of tech being researched and developed by this team that no one else is doing and will have far reaching impacts down the road.

Long watch but worth it. This going to be huge in 5 years and its a steal at under $3. I'm throwing some eth into it today to up my position. Ledger integration is almost done so I feel better about holding this long term now.

Where are you buying?

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Good vid about ergo if anyone cares.
IIRC, a long while back you were super bullish on ergo (to the point where you were mining them), then something happened that kind of disappointed you about the project. So something must have changed on why you're bullish again? Cliff's on what all happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448