CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
maybe we should take this time to step back and look at things that should have been obvious scams/quick money makers

NFTs, meme coins, ponzi, high yield pools :yikes:

what's next? i want in :mamoru2:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Why did you give up?
with selling or mining?

selling: I didn't give up, i've been answering FB messages all day (99% of which are a waste of my time)

with mining: I haven't, i just don't want to commit to a $1k/month electric bill anymore. seeing as how I don't sell or cash out the mining revenue its a lot of money to lay out each month into crypto.

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
with selling or mining?

selling: I didn't give up, i've been answering FB messages all day (99% of which are a waste of my time)

with mining: I haven't, i just don't want to commit to a $1k/month electric bill anymore. seeing as how I don't sell or cash out the mining revenue its a lot of money to lay out each month into crypto.
Sell enough for the electric bill and keep the rest? :dunno:

What's your electric rate?

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Sell enough for the electric bill and keep the rest? :dunno:

What's your electric rate?
Used to be 0.15c or so. Now closer to 0.25c

Plus my home electric panel is only 150amps and with the ac and pool pump season upon us it is getting dangerous to draw so much power I think

edit: and I'm trying not to sell anything for fiat this year. I don't want to deal with the taxes again.

Reactions: -Rico-

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
Used to be 0.15c or so. Now closer to 0.25c

Plus my home electric panel is only 150amps and with the ac and pool pump season upon us it is getting dangerous to draw so much power I think

edit: and I'm trying not to sell anything for fiat this year. I don't want to deal with the taxes again.
I hope I did my taxes right. :x:

• Barf
Reactions: Sean6293

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74