CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

chubby

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
Orange County, CA / Phoenix, AZ
It's weird, but to me this is probably the last time we'll ever get a chance to get in this low...I'm just not sure how long to wait before I jump back in. We're almost at the place when I initially bought in back in January or whatever two years ago before its meteoric rise. Ethereum was something like $1,250
I hear you, mate. We're in the FY17 highs (For eth at least), but this time around there's mass adoption or at least big people in this space.

But then again FY18-19 prices were also ridiculously low, which makes me feel a bit uneasy getting back in again. Its scary as hell trying to catch a falling knife.

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
It's weird, but to me this is probably the last time we'll ever get a chance to get in this low...I'm just not sure how long to wait before I jump back in. We're almost at the place when I initially bought in back in January or whatever two years ago before its meteoric rise. Ethereum was something like $1,250
Crypto tanked and rebounded in a completely different economic environment tho.

Reactions: Cicada

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
I hear you, mate. We're in the FY17 highs (For eth at least), but this time around there's mass adoption or at least big people in this space.

But then again FY18-19 prices were also ridiculously low, which makes me feel a bit uneasy getting back in again. Its scary as hell trying to catch a falling knife.
I mean, on the bright side, it's pretty cheap to buy and I feel way better about dropping money in now than when I was thinking I was missing the boat back at $65k, That seems like a lonnnnng way to get back up there now.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Crypto tanked and rebounded in a completely different economic environment tho.
What are you saying. Like, you think it's dead, or do you think this is more predictable considering the environment, and will rebound once things turn around in the world, and we all meet at the new Yacht Club Owner's Meeting years from now?

• Haha
Reactions: chubby

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
What are you saying. Like, you think it's dead, or do you think this is more predictable considering the environment, and will rebound once things turn around in the world, and we all meet at the new Yacht Club Owner's Meeting years from now?
I'm assuming we're not anywhere near the bottom like you mentioned if we get a full on recession (we might be in the middle of one, idk I'm not an economist) with layoffs and other fun recession stuff.

Not sure if you meant wherever we end up at the bottom of this crash will be the lowest we can get in... if that's the case then yeah, I think crypto will still be a thing but I can't see it bouncing back anytime soon. I'd say we're in the early/middle phase of the bear market. Thinking we'll keep heading lower for a while.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
I'm assuming we're not anywhere near the bottom like you mentioned if we get a full on recession (we might be in the middle of one, idk I'm not an economist) with layoffs and other fun recession stuff.

Not sure if you meant wherever we end up at the bottom of this crash will be the lowest we can get in... if that's the case then yeah, I think crypto will still be a thing but I can't see it bouncing back anytime soon. I'd say we're in the early/middle phase of the bear market. Thinking we'll keep heading lower for a while.
Gotcha. Yeah, I don't know what's going to have to happen for people to all of a sudden find the money to dump into Crypto that they've been pulling out lately. This will definitely get worse before it gets better, but I can't help but think that it'll never quite bottom out considering how many people jumped on the Crypto train in Winter, 2021 and saw what it could do. (Me being one of them). I think they'll all get back into it at some point, and I just wonder when that's gonna be and what precipitates that.

Reactions: {hydro}

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Like we all wish we got in at the numbers BTC is likely gonna get to soon. The only thing stopping me from buying in now is that I know it's gonna go even lower.....but there's a limit to that, and I WILL buy in at some point, as will many others.

moobs

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2007
Austin
Like we all wish we got in at the numbers BTC is likely gonna get to soon. The only thing stopping me from buying in now is that I know it's gonna go even lower.....but there's a limit to that, and I WILL buy in at some point, as will many others.
People say the same thing with selling. People don’t want to sell cuz they KNOW it’s going higher but they will sell at some point.

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
HarshConstantGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle