CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

EdgeOfSanity

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
Houston, Tx
Are there predictions on the bottom for btc on this dip? I want to load up but it just keeps dropping. I had a buy at 22.5, but canceled it.
Here is the simplest picture I can give you. When price drops below the 50wma at the end of a bull market we have crypto winter. I posted this back in December and called crypto winter. Got a lot of hate for it. Now I'm going to call a bottom. Can we go lower? Absolutely, the 200wma has been pierced many times. Will it last? No.

1655165451863.png

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
You could probably use this thread for buy/sell signals. If they're all talking about nfts and gay dog coins it's probably time to start selling. When this thread dies for long periods of time and then it's all doom and gloom during capitulation it's probably time to buy. Right now is a good example of this.
tru, tru

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle