CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
hope none of you sold the bottom. alts bouncing HARD. I bought SOL @ $32, it dipped down to $27 2 days later. Now it's back at $34.
Not to say more pain isn't in store. But I see no need to capitulate either. Eventually we will recover. And probably sooner than later imo as early this week really felt like peak fear.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
polaris now #1 tomb fork in TVL.

Also yesterday I checked when market was peak shit my LP was worth ~35k (I've added funds along the way) about 8k in the hole.
Now it's almost at 45k, +10k change in one day on this little bounce alts are having, and I'm back in the green +2k now. That's with the market still in a dark place and fear in crypto being extremely high.
1655338434969.png

without that juicy yield I'd still be down pretty big. Beauty of auto-compounding.

Reactions: SquirtRussel

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
hope none of you sold the bottom. alts bouncing HARD. I bought SOL @ $32, it dipped down to $27 2 days later. Now it's back at $34.
Not to say more pain isn't in store. But I see no need to capitulate either. Eventually we will recover. And probably sooner than later imo as early this week really felt like peak fear.
78D8B461-FA7F-4A6B-9AAC-9BC2C6A53902.jpeg
Got pretty close to the bottom on that one :rofl:

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Welp, I'm a Saito holder again :coold:

Got back in at $0.01035. Happy with that. My portfolio is overall pretty consolidated at this point; just my Saito bag, SHDW (4 SSCs), Honey Finance, a bit of locked Lifinity, and about 20 SOL of random NFTs.

I'm done trading for a while unless I feel like throwing more fiat in at some point. Going to ride out what I have until the market recovers. If that's the end of 24', fine.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club

Got back in at $0.01035. Happy with that. My portfolio is overall pretty consolidated at this point; just my Saito bag, SHDW (4 SSCs), Honey Finance, a bit of locked Lifinity, and about 20 SOL of random NFTs.

I'm done trading for a while unless I feel like throwing more fiat in at some point. Going to ride out what I have until the market recovers. If that's the end of 24', fine.

Forgot all about Honey. I have a couple staked, but I gave up trying to understand anything about what they were trying to do right after.

And heard there was bugs with their staking sight so I have no idea if I'm even unlocking the tokens that I'm supposed to be.

Reactions: Faikius

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV

Nice entry. Now we wait. I think i'm about done adding as well.

Reactions: Faikius

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV

hopefully this is finally the key to unfucking solana. I'm still converted to a NEAR boy but sol will always have a special place for me, and I'm still deeply embedded in the community (even tho my funds mostly aren't)

Reactions: SquirtRussel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle