CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

Chirp08

Jan 26, 2008

cRaZe

3rd world slummin
Aug 14, 2000
Southern Philippines
Yeah I sold around 17k :dunno: Just wanted to get back what I bought in at :rofl:
I bought in at ~10k so I was happy with my 30+% profit. Then it just kept going up for a year straight and the entire time I did the classic "meh it'll come back down when it hits $X. It never did. It never did.
The best part is knowing that if I did nothing in 2020. My initial investment of 2k usd would have been worth around 30k at the peak. No big deal. Not like it keeps me up at night occasionally. Nope

mistergin

Probably not your father...
May 12, 2001
Southeast Valley
Is there a HermanCainAwards subreddit for crypto folks?

Talking to my mortgage dude a couple months ago, he mentioned dozens of folks pulling out XXX,XXX equity in their homes to dump into crypto. This would have been around Jan/Feb.

Not trying to pile on.. but really curious as a fly on the wall. I imagine some of those 'investments' are gonna drive a meaningful increase in divorce rates. Or maybe it's more of a 'we can't AFFORD to get divorced!' scenario :eek:

I'm thinking that they at least dumped that home equity into BC or ETH... I can't even imagine shitcoins :bowrofl:

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Is there a HermanCainAwards subreddit for crypto folks?

Talking to my mortgage dude a couple months ago, he mentioned dozens of folks pulling out XXX,XXX equity in their homes to dump into crypto. This would have been around Jan/Feb.

Not trying to pile on.. but really curious as a fly on the wall. I imagine some of those 'investments' are gonna drive a meaningful increase in divorce rates. Or maybe it's more of a 'we can't AFFORD to get divorced!' scenario :eek:

I'm thinking that they at least dumped that home equity into BC or ETH... I can't even imagine shitcoins :bowrofl:
i may be stupid, but fuck! thank Xenu i'm not that stupid.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
currently have less than $5 across all staking sites and exchanges. feels good to have everything in a hard wallet

just wish it was worth what it was 2yrs ago
:werd: on value...entire portfolio went from nearly 6 figures to poop. I got a nano x a month ago and finally set it up and put some btc on it. Any other cool shit I can do with this thing?

Reactions: Cicada

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost