CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
NUPL is officially in capitulation, low as march 2020
https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/relative-unrealized-profit--loss/

XpjV7TD.png

• Sad
Reactions: Cicada and Faikius

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Damn; BTC at $18,800.

Alts holding up better than expected.
yeah but its pretty fucked. As I said a few pages back btc is where the liquidity is, look at btc dominance. At some point if there's enough draw-down on btc alts will fall off a cliff.
Hoping it doesn't happen and btc can absorb the majority of this shakeout. Alts have already been bled dry & most are already down 80-90%.

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Fully expected my 18.5 buy that I put in last night to have executed. I'm still shocked we've come this low.
Really? I don’t research and only see what’s in headlines or what is told to me and it’s been nothing but horrible news about exchanges and the stables. Can’t see why the average person would want to stay invested or start buying in the last couple weeks

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
Really? I don’t research and only see what’s in headlines or what is told to me and it’s been nothing but horrible news about exchanges and the stables. Can’t see why the average person would want to stay invested or start buying in the last couple weeks

Doubt the "average person" is in crypto at all at this point. It's all degens holding or trying to time the bottom.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
yeah but its pretty fucked. As I said a few pages back btc is where the liquidity is, look at btc dominance. At some point if there's enough draw-down on btc alts will fall off a cliff.
Hoping it doesn't happen and btc can absorb the majority of this shakeout. Alts have already been bled dry & most are already down 80-90%.
I hope that you come out of this alright, my man.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
I hope that you come out of this alright, my man.
I'm doing okay. I made a lot of money when the market was hot, lost a good portion of it, but still cashed out net positive. I jumped back in as the bear market started, and while I'm down again, not nearly as bad as had I rode things all the way down. I've been "buying on the way down". But there doesn't seem to be a bottom. So I'm gonna just chill and hope it doesn't go down another 50% from here. If not, oh well. It's technically money I can afford to lose.

chubby

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
Orange County, CA / Phoenix, AZ
I'm doing okay. I made a lot of money when the market was hot, lost a good portion of it, but still cashed out net positive. I jumped back in as the bear market started, and while I'm down again, not nearly as bad as had I rode things all the way down. I've been "buying on the way down". But there doesn't seem to be a bottom. So I'm gonna just chill and hope it doesn't go down another 50% from here. If not, oh well. It's technically money I can afford to lose.
Dang, glad youre still in the green. A lot of people got caught with their pants down in the nft scene. Or perhaps the new folks in the space werent really taking profits on the way to the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hisma

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Dang, glad youre still in the green. A lot of people got caught with their pants down in the nft scene. Or perhaps the new folks in the space werent really taking profits on the way to the top.
I was helped by the fact that I wasn't working for most of the bull market. Forced me to be proactive in taking profits since I needed to build a war chest. Still didn't take nearly as much profit as I should have, but the fact that I came out in the green definitely feels good, seeing where we are now. Making a bunch of money on paper and then seeing it largely disappear really changed my attitude towards money. I really don't care about losing money as much as most average people anymore. I feel that there will be a time I'll be able to make it back one way or another.

• Support

Bobert

OT Supporter
Jun 20, 2004
!Chicago/Boston
Glad to hear you made it out net positive. Was wondering how you were doing lol

Reactions: Hisma

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost